27 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I actually knew how this episode was going to be, but I still loved it. I hope she'll be back. I liked her.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

about half way through the episode it was becoming clear that the boss was an insider, but I loved the decoy and that he escaped. He'll be back; And Michelle enjoying breaking in was fun.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I knew there was something with Ben, but I also thought it was her father.

Wow, the listener just keeps getting better.
The set-up to try and get Michelle out was great. I loved Tony in this episode.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I first thought that Tony would get grief for not telling he saw the gun, but only a glimps. But reading the girl was great cause she had no idea and he was clever the way he handled it.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think she's gonna start asking more now that she saw him in action. I don't think she believed him.
It's bound to cause them trouble.
Also Toby being overprotective of Tia isn't a good idea. Looks like he's gonna get in trouble if he can't back off.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The ending was surprising. The sideline story with Mich's husband is going to be something for one of the future episodes, but I like it that they are building up to it. I just hope they don't drag it out too long.
The superintendant finding out she was played was funny. Loved the scene with the boss coming back, surprising her in his office.

27 12
Thread