Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Just 1 remark, in the end it looked like they were talking over Charlie as being death, but I thought she made it through.
In the Season 2 premiere of 'The Listener' “Lady in the Lake” (Tuesday, Feb. 8 at 10 p.m. ET), Toby Logan (Craig Olejnik) - still haunted by guilt over the murder of his friend Detective Charlie

Source

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I thought that was a dead end i am sure they planning connect in the future episodes

Crime Seen

Well this was much better episode Tony having explain to cop he mind reader but was reluctant because what happen to Charlie but was forced when undercover cop got killed.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

I know what you mean she has a mean face

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I hope they do more mind conversation that what i liked about the show i liked the fact she still doesn't believe him

In His Sights

The lie detector at start was amusing but catching the shooter proved difficult but Toby range is improving.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

But to what end ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

We both know consequence, he's going develop a brain tumour more his powers grow-i seen enough sci-fi show to see this coming a mile away.

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Yeah it won't happen any time soon but if this show survive few more season it will.

The Brothers Volkov

Well this was an average episode but getting the information from the autistic child was impressive

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Killing him, she gave her dad synie

The Magician

Well Magnas almost better of Toby but in the end he managed ruin his plan but it was smart plan. I felt that this was a better episode.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was interesting he seem type casted into those type of roles but it was good episode with them getting killer.

Reply 31#31 kellemanske's post

Yes nice April fools joke

Reply 33#33 kellemanske's post

Well at least we finally found out a bit more about her character

Vanished

Well who would thought the person who kidnapped the baby would be his illegitimate Daughter but she really was one messed individual i hope he help her become more stable.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I hope not but i liked second gifted was better

Jericho

Well this was good episode OZ getting hit on by the new paramedic and not getting a reaction but i am impressed he resisted. I love that she gave hardrive with 14 million data to Toby seeing him put it microwave was nice.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-17-2011 18:27 ]

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice but i liked how toby didn't much his power to rescue him. .

To Die For

Well this was an average episode not as good as pervious episode

Thread