84 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Toby Logan is a 24-year-old paramedic who can read people's thoughts. The show, which contains humorous and tragic elements, follows Toby as he uses his power to solve crimes.

The series has been given a 13 episode initial order by NBC.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:10 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i noticed that as well

the second episode was not bad i didn't figure it out that cop was arsonist

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well now that cop needs to find out-did you notice his reaction he wants his side-kick?

how would you react if you found out your mate can read minds?

i would probably freak out right?

Well i knew that girl was trouble as soon toby meet her

Episode 5

wow didn't see that coming with that boy

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yep he didn't believe but i think actress that played Iris was very good i mean i seen her before but i don't know where but she has potential

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

she like his little sister

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

could you really see her go by herself investigate these thing she's a teenager not a adult like Toby. remember shows about toby and he already has side kick .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

yeah but would he want put her in danger-toby job is quite dangerous i don't think he will put Iris in that kind of danger . We will wait until the next episode

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-14-2009 18:08  
That was a funny opening seen with the woman trying to explain see used the turkey as a cold compress but Toby flashed and saw see through the turkey at him and when Toby confronted her see said its o ...
The daughter who keep fainting was more funnier but Toby telling other cop he dating Charlie was also funny or how about boy who sneezed out the penny from his nose . Well the mother framed her father for 4 million

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-21-2009 18:13  
Another good episode when Toby and Oz's paramedic skills are called into question when, whilst trying to save a victim's life, they trample on a crime scene and compromise the evidence
Yeah it was good episode It a bit hard defend yourself if revealed he can hear what people are thinking,it's put him in a difficult situation. . i thought that old man was toby father but wasn't but he did know his mother.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-28-2009 06:05  
Another season final but good episode with Toby so close to finding his mother but with Charlie critical in hospital and Olivia now finding out about Toby's powers which i thought see already new but  ...
only Charlie know about toby power not Olivia but as you pointed out she know and it was funny when she slapped him-typically women for you . I wonder where she is?.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

No it isn't

*finger-crossed*

This has now been added on the site

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

It's a  great show need find out whether it been renewed or not ?

The Listener Season 2 Discussion

Starts Tuesday, February 8th 2011

Talk about a nice surprise

Reply 33#33 dannixx's post

Well it's taken more than a year but it's back for a second season just found out today

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Here my quick recap The listener is about a paramedic who has ability read people minds and we find out that he can't remember his childhood but he has the occasional flashback and he's trying find out his past but in the meantime he help people with their problems.

I might have to re watch last episode to remember what the clif-hanger was   

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

Yep she's joining the cast

Now you know why they was a delay between season 1 and two they wanted make changes

84 12345
Thread