Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Bank Job

Good start to the season with Tony accidental walking to bank robbery but certainly help trying to figure out what was going on but now he part of a special task force which should lead to some great episode this season but telling her boss he was mind reader was rather amusing.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I first thought the boss was going to give him to the gang taskforce or something when he was talking to that one guy, but the new taskforce is going to be good. I just hope the headaches don't come back.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

If you paid attention Toby has had 6 months break hence why he has no head ache look like his powers have recharge and evolved i assume headache will return towards end of season.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

that was what I was thinking, but he doesn't think so. We'll see. I like this show and I hope this season will be great!

Curtain Call

Toby should know better to get involved with her but i had feeling it was the manager

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I actually knew how this episode was going to be, but I still loved it. I hope she'll be back. I liked her.

3x01 The Bank Job

McCluskey didn't have a lot of choice about telling her boss about Toby being a mind reader but hiding the 5 million before the van exploded was clever

3x02 Cold Case Blues

I don't like Alvin, Toby's new boss and not seeing the guy was going to run away was amusing but the way he tracked him was impressive and killer Morrissey being the bosses friend was ironic for their first case

3x03 Curtain Call

Toby waiting outside the club when Jade went to the bathroom was amusing but Oz singing and dropping the towel was priceless but J.C.'s driver dying trying to kill Jade for him was great but it should of been him

Rogue's Gallery

Well i have say that was a nice decoy but the fact mastermind was there all along was rather a great twist and letting Toby read her was great way to know what was going on but that guy is careful

Reply 15#15 bala's post

about half way through the episode it was becoming clear that the boss was an insider, but I loved the decoy and that he escaped. He'll be back; And Michelle enjoying breaking in was fun.

3x04 The Taking

Abbissi Ayim telling the kidnappers he wouldn't pay after the abduction of his son was crazy considering he was an alleged war criminal but changing his mind after he put the phone down I thought was suspicious and finding out his son had arranged his own kidnapping was interesting

3x05 Rogue's Gallery

Michelle giving the photo and her own ring as proof of the jewellery store test was clever and taking it back was amusing and the crook getting away was interesting, Oz was lucky to still have a job after that illegal search

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

but you knew that alzraema patient had the missing bracelet all along?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes but it's a shame Oz didn't before the search

3x06 She Sells Sanctuary

Blair and Fawn were lucky to be found alive and Ben being the killer was not what I expected because I thought it was Fawn's father

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I knew there was something with Ben, but I also thought it was her father.

Poisoned Minds

Well i hope this get added soon but nice of Oz girlfriend to return but finding out he has moved on but than realise he hadn't was nice. I just realise that actor that play OZ is also on LA Complex

3x07 Poisoned Minds

Oz's ex-girlfriend coming back thinking she could pick up were she left off was a little crazy but glad they worked things out

Thread