Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Brothers Volkov

Well this was an average episode but getting the information from the autistic child was impressive

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I actually liked this episode very much. I think it's good that they showed the thoughts of the autistic child realistic and that it took a lot of efford to get through to him. I also like the way Logan got the truth out of him, using the train set and getting the tip from his partner was nice.
The 'backpain' to get rid of the new beds was funny.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I thought it was the kid from the start but setting him up because of his autism was cruel

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

yes, but I don't understand completely why since all three of them have equal diplomatic immunity so he could have just said it was an accident and return to russia... that would have been a lot easier then framing his autistic brother and letting his other brother take the fall.

2x05 Inner Circle

The cops strong arming Logan by towing their ambulance and then arrested him on a bogus charge all because a cop died under suspicious circumstances but the wife having an affair with her husband boss was a surprise and what was his daughter not sorry for

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Killing him, she gave her dad synie

I understand why she gave her dad cyanide, but that doesn't make it right. And Toby was right not telling Michelle because they don't have any proof and that family has already been through so much.
This was a good episode and finding out about Michelle's dad was a nice touch.

The Magician

Well Magnas almost better of Toby but in the end he managed ruin his plan but it was smart plan. I felt that this was a better episode.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Oz telling the kid how to propose to the girl who swallowed the ring was great and good enough to get Sandie's number which was amusing and that was an almost perfect plan by Magnas to get the people responsible for his daughters killer and the judge who let him go free

2x07 Ace in the Hole

Interesting to see who was playing Michelle's husband and Toby reading the girls play move on the field was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was interesting he seem type casted into those type of roles but it was good episode with them getting killer.

Question: I'm trying to watch the listener episode, but everywhere I look I get a blue bloods(?) episode; even on viptv.
(it's the one where Danny Reagan witnessed a murder and wants to testify against the murderer, a druglord)
Does anyone else have this problem? And does anyone know where I can find the right episode?

Reply 31#31 kellemanske's post

Yes nice April fools joke

I loved this episode. I was feeling for michelle at the end. It seems like she loved him very much but the gambling was too much.

Reply 33#33 kellemanske's post

Well at least we finally found out a bit more about her character

Vanished

Well who would thought the person who kidnapped the baby would be his illegitimate Daughter but she really was one messed individual i hope he help her become more stable.

I doubt it, but she will probably get the help she needs.
I like it that they brought in another gifted. We have now seen 3 different gifts
I wonder if we will see her more.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I hope not but i liked second gifted was better

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I'm glad they allowed Rose and her sketch pad to help solve the case

Jericho

Well this was good episode OZ getting hit on by the new paramedic and not getting a reaction but i am impressed he resisted. I love that she gave hardrive with 14 million data to Toby seeing him put it microwave was nice.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-17-2011 18:27 ]

Thread