Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Toby Logan is a 24-year-old paramedic who can read people's thoughts. The show, which contains humorous and tragic elements, follows Toby as he uses his power to solve crimes.

The series has been given a 13 episode initial order by NBC.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:10 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you notice he rescues the woman in daylight from the car and runs away and the car explodes and it is then dark then after the intro it is daylight again

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i noticed that as well

the second episode was not bad i didn't figure it out that cop was arsonist

Episode 4 Some Kind of Love

Another good episode Osman now knows what Toby can do but all he wants to know is what the girls are thinking about him

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well now that cop needs to find out-did you notice his reaction he wants his side-kick?

how would you react if you found out your mate can read minds?

i would probably freak out right?

Well i knew that girl was trouble as soon toby meet her

so i've watched the first episode and it was pretty good.  i think the biggest pull is this show was filmed in my home town of toronto so i spent more time watching the background than paying attention to the story.  i'm gonna watch epi 2 and see what a second look will give me in way of liking the show.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Episode 5

wow didn't see that coming with that boy

Episode 7 Iris

Interesting episode with Iris healing the baby but when it comes to saving her uncle Gavin after being shoot all he wanted was medical help

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yep he didn't believe but i think actress that played Iris was very good i mean i seen her before but i don't know where but she has potential

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Yes i hope we see her again

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

she like his little sister

Reply 13#13 bala's post

If they worked together it would make his job as a Paramedic easier

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

could you really see her go by herself investigate these thing she's a teenager not a adult like Toby. remember shows about toby and he already has side kick .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

At the end wasn't she telepathic so she could be Toby's apprentice

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

yeah but would he want put her in danger-toby job is quite dangerous i don't think he will put Iris in that kind of danger . We will wait until the next episode

Episode 8 One Way or Another

Great episode especially the end when Toby rescued Charlie from the attacker using his telepathy

Episode 11 Missing

That was a funny opening seen with the woman trying to explain see used the turkey as a cold compress but Toby flashed and saw see through the turkey at him and when Toby confronted her see said its organic as if that makes it OK

Episode 12 The 13th Juror

Another good episode when Toby and Oz's paramedic skills are called into question when, whilst trying to save a victim's life, they trample on a crime scene and compromise the evidence

Thread