Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

False I.D.

Well that mob war was nasty set up by the undercover but to find out the guy was uncover RNCP cop was surprise.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The ending was surprising. The sideline story with Mich's husband is going to be something for one of the future episodes, but I like it that they are building up to it. I just hope they don't drag it out too long.
The superintendant finding out she was played was funny. Loved the scene with the boss coming back, surprising her in his office.

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

The ending was predictable because Toby couldn't stop the situation he had shoot him because he saw that he was going shoot her but it leads to tricky situation because he read his mind and he hadn't of acted but the guilt is going affect him.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-29-2013 20:56 ]

4x12 False I.D.

The new superintendent's interferes was like watching mom and dad arguing and her interferes was hindering the capture of the murder suspect just didn't make sense until they figured out she was being played

4x13 Fatal Vision

Toby risking his life again this time without having a gun could of been fatal and nice work in tracking down the anaesthetists kidnapped son before the operation, the girlfriend going of her med's so Toby could read her thoughts was a nice way to end the season

The Listener Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres May 26,2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2014 19:04 ]

5x01 The Wrong Man

Having one of her case looked at while she away was tricky because she was bound to find out but what a way bring back on the team

5x02 The Lockup

Having all that money drop in locker room leading to fact that was evidence money created one hell of complication fr the team but new boss hating toby is going make their job rather complicated.

5x03 Dancing With the Enemy

Well what a way to escape from your husband by faking her death and frame somebody else

5x04 Smoke and Mirrors

Well it only took 4 episode new boss to find out Toby is a mind reader but calling him psychic was amusing .

Well if you going kill somebody using dry ice to jam the release mechanism was good plan as it would disappear but using a magic trick to find the killer was great.

5x05 Game Over

Well another case which wasn't as straight forward as it seems but finding the person responsible was great

5x06 Man in the Mirror

Well dealing with suspect with Multiple personality disorder was trick because Toby had figure out which alter was responsible for the murder but it nice that he was a witness instead of the murderer

Amuse Bouche

Well another average episode but toby not handle speed of person who has photographic memory was amusing.

White Whale

Using Toby's gift to prove senator was guilty of murder really did look like vendetta but i knew it had to be the wife who kill her.

Thread