Thread
Printable Version

Anyone else having problems?

Anyone else having problems?

I have been trying to watch One Tree Hill, S2E5, but it just stops loading. Have tried both servers but no difference. Then tried Mentalist, which loaded ok, but then stopped after a few minutes. I have tried both servers a number of times. Can anyone suggest how to overcome this please? I normally don't have this type of problem. Thanks

Reply 1#1 gdi3's post

I just tried the episode of One Tree Hill you had problems with and had no difficulty with it loading. Try some of the suggestions in this thread. Hope you find something that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks but I tried all that b4 sending email.

Reply 1#1 gdi3's post

hi! iv recently watched all of the mentalist and had no problems. maybe you were having a connection glitch? unfortunately it seems the problem is not with the shows and with your computer/connection etc!

Thanks. I also thought that. So I checked other sites and had no problems downloading. Seems no answer. How can I get back my two points?

Reply 5#5 gdi3's post

Sorry for the difficulty. See this thread and send a PM to LBJEDWARD to get your lost points back. There will be some changes made in the coming months to ensure that problems like these are much less frequent.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Good to know because this is a really good site so improvements will make it better. thanks again

I too am having bad problems. Earlier I couldn't access the site, and now (on a different computer/different web connection) wasn't able to access the site. Eventually got on to the site and tried to watch dollhose, but keeps buffering endlessly after playing for a while.

hmm im sorry you are having trouble, but dollhouse is working fine for me! maybe try again in a little while?

Reply 8#8 dee2211's post

There were some problems with the site, but they should be sorted now. When you watch the show, do you open it in Realplayer mode? If so, let it load all the way to the end (as in the blue bar) or if you want to watch it and it stalls whilst you are watching it, then pull the bar along for about 10 seconds or so. This usually gets it started again.

Thread