Thread
Printable Version

Welcome to VIP Card Board

Welcome to VIP Card Board

Hi all,

This board is dedicated to rendering services for members who have any questions regarding VIP card. Please don't hesitate to post your any questions about VIP card here. And our friends and mods are willing to lend a hand to help you.
We keep improving services for you.

i got a vip card already and i used it to get my vip points and now i only watched 2 episodes and i had at least 94 points left but when i logout and the next day loged back on i was a normal member again. i used my vip card again and it didn't work so i was wondering do you know what going on.

Reply #2 ramzy67's post

I have sent a PM to you, please check out.

i do use ramzy67 as registered username in VIP Channel.

Also i think i did everything you asked for correctly. If ill retry as long as you help me with my problem.

thank you.

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

Copied from Angus's post.....

New VIP member here

Hey guys, I am a new user, and I may have it a snag in the VIP sign up process. The e-mail address for my Paypal is no longer any good, so I sent you an e-mail from another account containing the information you ask for to confirm my donation. Is this ok? Considering it was not from the e-mail address I have on Paypal account. Thanks for your help, and I look for forward to getting my VIP card so I can start watching my favorite shows online. I am huge user of various show sites, but so many have problems, and I am hoping that yours solves these problems so I only have to visit one place to watch my shows instead of surfing all over to find them. Your site is by far easier to navigate then any other, and looks and feels more professional. I hope the video quality, and speed match as well. I look forward to getting started, any help fro you guys would be appreciated. Thanks! Angus
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

ViP Points wasted

I was searching for a couple of episodes that I had not seen before and I clicked on several to discover those that were new to me.
Once I recognized a previously viewed episode (usually within a minute or two) I would stop and click on the next.
In doing so I realized afterwards that I used up a lot of points just searching for a particular episode.
Is it possible Not to charge any points until a few minutes of viewing have passed?
Thanks
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +4 additional points for your question 7-15-2007 19:08
  • dognxtdoor Points +6 For some of your lost points 7-15-2007 18:29

Reply #6 Ace245's post

At this point no, but I would suggest that you write down the last episode you have watched, or send yourself a PM to remember what the last episode for each show you watch is, I reply to myself and update usually with about 3 or 4 shows at a time in one PM.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #6 Ace245's post

Besides dognxtdoor's suggestion, you also can log on to tv-video.net to view lower quality episode with no cost to confirm whether you have viewed it or not prior to viewing VIP shows.
Thanks for your suggestion.

here's a question for you...

Where's my VIP card after a week of waiting and a good solid 8 hours of complaining?
Natural Medicine.

Thread