Thread
Printable Version

City Homicide

City Homicide

I am wondering about when the episode that aired on the 22nd will be updated? Also, I don't know if you saw my other post but according to Australian TV the episodes we are currently watching are actually still in Season 2, they are episode 2x15, 2x16 and 2x17 - not 3x1,3x2 and 3x3. I found this at site: http://www.australiantelevision.net/city_homicide/series3.html They say "Note: these are NOT the episodes that began airing on February 8, 2009 (just look at the start of production date), those episodes are the continuation of the 22 episode second series that Seven held over to 2009." VIPTV is a sanity saver for me as I don't have easy television access and as a TV Junkie who loves the Australian and British shows I am always impatient for the new episodes to be updated. Thanks for your hard work. gramywheels

I do not know when the next episode will be uploaded however I believe it will be uploaded by Monday (along with the next episode, but don't quote me on this). As for why we have the episodes listed as season 3 is because the admins most likely check with Tv.com and not the shows official site and Tv.com currently states that the latest episodes are part of season 3 and not the second part of season 2.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

I understand why they are listed as Season 3, but it isn't correct. why would you continue to list them as Season 3 when they are really part of Season 2? TV.com is just another website, not the arbiter of all things TV. I would imagine the AustralianTV.com is a better source of information when it comes to Australian shows. What happens when the real Season 3 comes out in 2010? It seems easily corrected at this point but it will be much more difficult to correct next Season. I really am not trying to be a snot, I just don't understand why things would be left listed incorrectly. Also, with my second question, will the episodes be updated with 2 episodes every other time? I am just trying to understand the updating schedule so I stop asking about the next episode. Thanks

Thread