Thread
Printable Version

Problem with CSI 9x14

Problem with CSI 9x14

After 22 min, the episode CSI çx14 merely stops, even though everuthing is loaded. It is obviously a problem with VIP because my computer andf computer connection are working, and when I go back to 21 minutes the show plays

P.S

How do I get my 2 points back? I already had such problems from time to time, so I wrote to the adm. and never got an answer back [ Last edited by LnKBL at 2-21-2009 06:51 ]

Had the same prob with this ep. I just reloaded starting from 21mins and it seemed to be ok. So no loss of points. Hope this helps.

Reply 1#1 LnKBL's post

Hi there, this can happen due to traffic on the site or sometimes connection spettings. Did you watch it in Realplayer Mode? If so, when that happens just drag the tool bar on for about 10 seconds and it will start to play again. When you PM'd admin, did you remember not to tick (check) the box at the end? Read this => PM's (Private Messages) - All you need to know

Well CSI 9x14 is still not working after 22 minutes, even though I tried everything you told me...

Reply 5#5 LnKBL's post

There is a problem with this episode I would suggest following these instructions. Load up the episode (Make sure it is the US link not EU one), as soon as the episode starts playing press Control+E and type in 23 minutes 07 seconds and then press the seek button. This should allow you to watch the episode, hope this helps.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Thread