Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 80#80 megahag's post

Are you by any chance ticking the "Save copy to outbox" option? If so, your messages are only being sent to your outbox, not to the intended recipient.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

REMINDER

Do NOT select the "Save copy to outbox" when sending a PM. Please see the this thread for an explanation.

edit: no longer applicable, as the box has been removed. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-11-2012 14:29 ]

lost points

The Secret Circle Season 1x15The Secret Circle Season 102-17-2012, 8:32 PMPaid
The Secret Circle Season 1x15The Secret Circle Season 102-17-2012, 8:32 PM2
The Mentalist Season 4x15The Mentalist Season 402-17-2012, 8:31 PMPaid
Arctic Air Season 1x6Arctic Air Season 102-17-2012, 8:31 PM0
The Mentalist Season 4x15The Mentalist Season 402-17-2012, 8:29 PM2

Lost points

Hi I lost 6 points yesterday due to no sound Appreciate if you could refund them to me Thank you

Reply 84#84 Stelchoo's post

Please use the link in post one to PM lbjedward. You should include a copy of your viewing history.

refund points

pls refund my points, this is my viewing history.. The Secret Circle Season 1x15 The Secret Circle Season 1 02-17-2012, 11:02 PM 2 The Vampire Diaries Season 3x15 The Vampire Diaries Season 3 02-17-2012, 10:54 PM 2

I have noticed more on the flash site you lose points a lot faster, the minute you click a source you lose a point and sometimes the video doesn't play.

Reply 87#87 minnieholly's post

Once you click the first time you have up to 30 clicks in 24 hours on the same episode before you are charged again

I need four points refunded for two episodes of Without a Trace that said stream not found.

Reply 89#89 3gin3's post

You need to follow the directions in post #1. Simply posting in here will not get you a reimbursement, you must send a PM to lbjedward.

Hot in Cleveland 3 x 13 not working!

Lost 6 points already just trying...

Reply 91#91 nuisancept's post

Yes, this has already been reported in our Error Report thread. You need to read post #1 & follow the directions to send a PM to lbjedward in order to receive reimbursement.

Lost Pts

I was trying to watch Star Trek: Next Generation - Season 7 Poor connection on Episode 12 which I tried and failed to stream TWICE 'Video not found' error on the American server for Episode 13 meant I lost a further set of points Please refund and confirm. Many thanks, AK

Reply 93#93 kkwi4350's post

You need to follow the instructions in post #1 and send him a PM

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

From 3.7.12 been unable to access any shows but charged 8 points. Please refund. thanks

Reply 95#95 euanmac's post

You have to send lbjedward a PM for re-reimbursement of points

Reply 95#95 euanmac's post

Use the link in post one and, as Jim says, send a PM to lbjedward with the details.

Hi, I need to have 200 points refunded. I exchanged F$20 for 200 points and the status is incomplete. I've lost all points now even though I've not viewed a single show. Please take a look at my account and help me recover the lost points. Your help is very much appreciated. Cheers, Michael

Reply 98#98 rubricboy's post

You need to send a PM to the administrator in post #1

Reply 98#98 rubricboy's post

Jim is correct. Use the link in post #1.

Thread