Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Lost points

I have have lost more than 20 points with various shows. I keep getting the error message 'Stream not \found' quite a bit! Please reinstate my points. By the way, Love VIP TV! Cheers, Janet

Tried to watch 2 episodes of Stargate Atlantis but my connection was not healthy enough at the time, (download limit reached, download speed limited) Stargate Atlantis Season 4x17 Midway 09-12-2011, 4:16 AM Paid Stargate Atlantis Season 4x18 The Kindred (1) 09-12-2011, 4:46 AM Paid Thanks in advance, (still loving the site after all these years) Peace
Natural Medicine.

Lost points

Hi, I have lost about 20 points in recent weeks also... maybe more? For certain I lost points on the newest episodes of Weeds and Entourage yesterday, the US Flash streams come up as "stream not found" repeatedly and I had to go to the Real stream. I've had the same issue with other shows for the last month. I left a message with the online help chat on the VIPTV site with some other specific shows listed, about 2 weeks back – but never heard back on that. Thanks much! freyakahlo

Reply 63#63 freyakahlo's post

If you send a PM to lbjedward with a copy of your viewing history he will be able to reimburse lost points

Reply 62#62 peace.freeborn's & #63 freyakahlo's posts

Please see post #1 of this thread. You need to actually send a PM to lbjedward in order to get reimbursed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

I just don't understand some people

RUSH 4X04

Rush 4x04 is still not sorted... complained bout it on d 21st of September... have lost over 10 points in trying to watch d same... pls help n pls confirm wen its fixed... thanks...

Reply 68#68 ravi13's post

There is no need to post again about an issue you already raised in the Error Report thread. As it happens, the episode HAS been sorted. In order to receive reimbursement, you need to send a PM to lbjedward with the affected part of your viewing history - the link is in post #1 of this thread. It is not enough to simply post in here.

Lost points

i have lost 6 points trying to watch walking dead, dexter and entourage. Communicates to 99% then flashes red/orange in the bottom right hand corner? Problem with the servers? Is this a general issue or is it just happening for me? Communicates to 99% then flashes red/orange in the bottom right hand corner...

Reply 70#70 --snake-'s post

Please see post #1 of this thread but you will need to actually send a PM to lbjedward in order to get your points reimbursed and include a copy of the affected part of your viewing history

is ibjedward away?? sent a pm to him middle of last week and nothing as yet. banlron

Reply 72#72 banlron's post

You can check your tracking in PM to see if it has been read, if it's Bold it hasn't been read but if you saved a copy then it hasn't been sent because there is a glitch in the system

Lost points

Hi I've sent several messages about lost points in the last couple months but haven't received a reply from lbjedward. I saved all the messages to my outbox in case somehow they got lost. Can someone check and see if he's MIA or maybe I'm going about it wrong, I am not sure what the problem is. Thanks in advance
Things Change

Reply 74#74 suzannasinister's post

You've explained the problem without even knowing it. If you save to outbox, the message does not get sent. It's a glitch in the system that we have mentioned before (but is often missed). You don't need to save the message. You can use tracking to see if messages have been received and opened. If they are in bold type, they have not been opened yet. Try resending your messages without saving copies to your outbox.

Reply 75#75 waterlilybarb's post

thank you so much! headed to fix that problem now I appreciate the help!
Things Change

Reply 76#76 suzannasinister's post

You are very welcome.

I am losing points trying to watch this episodes

Hi there, I am not able to get these following shows easily. I managed to stream all of Greys Anatomy and The Office last night, but as you can see I tried many times and spend many points for nothing. I aslo cant get Fringe and I have tried many times. I have tried the american and european stream, real audio and flash--but no luck. Usually I never have a problem so I dont think its on my end of things. Please refund me the points and also let me know what might be the problem. Thanks! Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-16-2012, 4:22 PM Paid Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-16-2012, 4:22 PM 2 The Office Season 8x11 The Office Season 8 01-15-2012, 6:50 PM Paid The Office Season 8x11 The Office Season 8 01-15-2012, 6:50 PM 2 Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-15-2012, 6:02 PM Paid Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-15-2012, 6:02 PM 2 Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-14-2012, 3:13 PM Paid Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-14-2012, 3:10 PM Paid Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-14-2012, 3:06 PM Paid Fringe Season 4x8 Fringe Season 4 01-14-2012, 3:06 PM 2 Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-14-2012, 3:05 PM Paid The Office Season 8x11 The Office Season 8 01-14-2012, 3:02 PM Paid The Office Season 8x11 The Office Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:55 PM Paid The Office Season 8x11 The Office Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:55 PM 2 Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:43 PM Paid Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:43 PM Paid Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:40 PM Paid Grey's Anatomy Season 8x11 Grey's Anatomy Season 8 01-14-2012, 2:40 PM 2

Reply 78#78 tagknee's post

It is not sufficient to post in this thread. If you read post #1, you will see that you need to send a PM to lbjedward to receive reimbursement. Also, for future reference, where it says Paid - you have not been charged again. That shows you paid the first time you clicked on the episode. NOTE: When sending a PM, do NOT tick the "Save copy to outbox" as the message will only send to your outbox. You can see when your message has been sent by checking your "Tracking". The issue is one many are currently experiencing. New episodes are not being updated on the RP site. One of the servers on the Flash site is undergoing repair, so it causing the EU server to run slower, causing connection issues for some people. It also seems to be slowing down how fast the show will stream.

Reply 15#15 Soulice's post

nope - silence....

Thread