Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 40#40 minnieholly's post

You need to send a PM to LBJ, Holly. The link is post #1. Since you've used the site for so long, I assume you tried the troubleshooting suggestions. I'm still using Vista, (sometimes XP), so am not sure of issues between Windows 7 & RP.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

please refund my points: the Closer: 6X8; war zone; 11:10 a.m.; 8/31/2010 Lie To Me: 2X20; exposed 11:11 a.m.; 8/31/2010 i posted a thread on Fix the Bugs, i think as well, but sending to you as well?? thanks!

Please Help

I have just bought 30f$, paypal says it has cleared but it hasnt shown up in my account on my profile! Please help

still no points can anyone help please!

Reply 44#44 kitty862003's post

You have to wait till the F$: in your account and then convert them to point afterwards but you could send a PM to lbjedward explaining your problem
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 helpful post to fellow member 12-15-2010 17:11

Thanks, usually the f$ appear in my account straight away it has never took this long before, Thanks

Lost Points

Hello, I added 80 points about 3 days ago, I had 46 points earlier and spent 6 watching the Mentalist, I logged back on and the 40 remaining points are gone. You can check my viewing history as proof. Deposited 80 spent 40, 40 missing. Please help, THanks ANthony

Still no F$ or points! copied from my paypal can someone please help?
Name: Dan Wang (The recipient of this payment is Non-US - Verified)
Email: payment2@friendvista.com
Total Amount: -$30.00 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$30.00 USD (equals -£19.74 GBP)
Conversion from: -£19.54 GBP
Conversion to: $30.00 USD
Exchange rate: 1 British Pound = 1.53545 US Dollars
Item amount: $30.00 USD
VAT: $0.00 USD
Postage: $0.00 USD
Packing: $0.00 USD
Quantity: 1
Item Title: 30F$(bought by kitty862003)
Item Number: 20101215055617
Date: 15 Dec 2010
Time: 13:56:49 GMT
[ Last edited by kitty862003 at 12-16-2010 02:06 ]

Can Anybody help? I have sent lbjedward two pm's, no one seems to be able to help! [ Last edited by kitty862003 at 12-16-2010 08:03 ]

Reply 49#49 kitty862003's post

When you sent ibj did you click to save a copy if yes you need to read this because it hasn't been sent http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... d=6653&highlight=pm

no i didnt click it, they have been sent and the first one has been read as they are in tracking and it is not in bold, it has never took this long usually the f$ get added straight to my account i hope i havent lost my money!

Reply 51#51 kitty862003's post

It will be fixed. Sorry for the delay, but I know LBJ has had some other pressing site business to deal with. I'm sure it will be sorted soon.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for all the help i will let u know when the f$ arrive!

JUSTIFIED

Hey. I can't seem to get Justified to play. I get some error message that says the link is outdated or inaccurate, even when I try the US server. Please helppppp!!!!!

Reply 54#54 antheaa's post

Which episode did you try?

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

I think they are all having the problem with 2x03 The I of the Storm

2 pts for SVU 12X19

Hey. I've sent a second p.m with the outbox NOT clicked, but I seem to have a hard time with my pm's. Just posting something here to make sure ibj actually gets it. So HEY IBJ I sent you a P.M. FYI. LOL..... Thank you so much for all of your help. Really appreciate it. --ashley
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Have you checked tracking in your PM to see if it has been read, if it's still bold it hasn't been read

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I just did that and you are right, BOTH are still bold. I had no idea I could do that. Thanks.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Grey's Anatomy Season 5x9 In the Midnight Hour 06-22-2011, 9:09 PM Paid It did a double load up, meaning my browser crashed then when my firefox rebooted it restarted the show. when I check my history it has it listed twice when I only watched it once.

Thread