Thread
Printable Version

Lost Points Restoration (old thread )

Reply 26#26 Avlon's post

I know it can be frustrating and thanks for bearing with us. You may have seen from other posts in other threads that your viewing history is actually a reflection of the times you have clicked on to a show to view it and not necessarily the amount of times you have had points deducted. The best suggestion I can give you is to either keep a record at the beginning of your viewing of the amount of points you have and also at the end of your viewing. That way you can easily see if you have been deducted points you shouldn't have. The other suggestion would be to take out the unlimited viewing (only of course if this is possible for you) that way you don't have to worry about the possibility of losing points.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 29#29 waterlilybarb's post

I think Barb he is refering to my post about reminding members to keep a record of points before and after viewing etc... I could of course be wrong lol.

Reply 34#34 BenAtWork's post

Glad you think our service is cool and great - we do too . The member centre does indeed show how many times a show has been clicked on but not necessarily how many times points were deducted. You are entitled to watch the same episode using up to 30 clicks in a 24 hour period without a loss of points. It would help you to keep a record of the points you have at the start of your viewing and then check the total at the end. If the points dont correspond to your viewing then send PM with a copy of your viewing history along with a brief description of what has hapend to Stone or Zhang2000. They will look into it and re-imburse any necessary points. Happy viewing.

Thread