Thread
Printable Version

LOST POINTS

LOST POINTS

This is the 4th time I am posting about this in the past week. I have lost upwards of 150 points since joining this site (most have been renewed, some have not). the problem, however, is that every time I ask for points to be renewed no one gets back to me unless I post/private message multiple times and wait for over a week. For instance, this time around I first asked for lost points to be reinstated 13 days ago, no reply. I again asked for points to be reinstated 4 days ago, no reply. I again asked for points to be reinstated 2 days ago, again, no reply. I finally messaged the online CS about this and was told to 'wait a few hours' and yet NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I have posted on forums, private messaged admin, AND messaged the CS. I'v waited for several days, nothing is being done. Am i expected to just give in and buy more points? I know it is not a lot of money or points but this is very frustrating especially as the lost points are due to a problem with the site. I think if the admin arent able to tackle the problem with the site they should at least be quicker about returning peoples lost points. I mean at the end of the day this is a service we are paying for, its not free. What if you went to a restaurant and paid for food and they brought the wrong order, so you send it back, and the dont bring out the correct order till 4 hours later? In my opinion this is getting to be a bit like that.

Reply 1#1 rd27302's post

I have sent a PM to our Admin asking that he address yours and others situation regarding the loss of points.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I absolutely agree! I have purchased points many times...and have yet to be reimbursed for lost points any time I contact the admins. The system in place for point restoration just plain doesnt work. Even after I do all the leg-work detailing the viewing history and such, my emails to get back the lost points are never returned. Its insulting to be a paying member and have your requests ignored. I figure I have at least 150 lost points that need to be reimbursed to me...and that number is EXTREMELY conservative. Yet, I have not seen an efficient way to get them restored. I only get ignored. Please, figure out a system to address this problem (as 99% of the time the lost points are due to your system) - or I fear you may lose those like me that have been loyal patrons for some time. Thank You.

Hi, I know I already said this elsewhere, but in response to your post - My points were all refunded a few days after I wrote the preceding post. I had to wait a few days and try different things (post threads/contact cs/send PM etc) and was very frustrated at the time but was satisfied with the outcome. If you are still having trouble having you points restored I suggest you contact ibjedward directly and I believe he/she was the one who refunded my points. I know it can be very very frustrating when you want to watch shows but points are not refunded for several days - especially as one does not want to buy more points. I think, however, that if you request points they will be refunded sooner or later. I have requested points more than once and they have refunded both times. Good Luck!

Reply 4#4 rd27302's post

Thank you for letting our members know your problem has been resolved.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread