Thread
Printable Version

loading problems

loading problems

Hi, since a few days loading stops at 53%.I talked to CS n line and they said they would pass it on to the tech experts. Now loading goes till 77%. Not good at all. What do I do? I've got all the latest upgrades and sometimes it does work. But lately that doesn't happen very often .If it would load I could see it in Real player but it doesnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Desperate. Please help.

You are not alone. I had been having problems. It had been going on for weeks now. I just tried watching the latest episode of csi miami. and clicked 12 x already. it keeps on freezing. and yeah, i watched thru real player. Not sure why this is going on.

i think most people have the same problem. it makes me mad all the time. i pay 30 bucks a month to get unlimited viewing because the site is so unreliable. when you ask a question about it, it's always the same answer," we are working on the problem. please be patient." you would think that all the money that gets funneled through this site that the people running it could upgrade to better, faster servers. the more people trying to use it the more powerful servers you need. eventually as they keep loosing customers they will be forced to upgrade and take our issues seriously. i mean no one even responded the original post. there are other more reliable web sites out there that offer this service so people will go where they get what they are paying for instead of giving their money away.

Reply 1#1 elfa's post

Hi Elfa, when it freezes (this is watching through Realplayer) drag the bar up about 10 seconds or so and it will kick start it loading again.

loading problems

It is comforting that I'm not alone.It 's not that it freezes. it doesn't get to that point at all. I've upgraded everything I could and it still does not load. I've been using this site for one year and this is the worst it has ever been. Any suggestions?

Reply 5#5 elfa's post

Ok, but what I said above works for when it doesn't fully load. Try it and let me know how you get on.

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

hi, it loads up to 98% once even 99% and then zilch. I've updated and done everything I could. Stil desperate. I'm in bed with a bad flu attack and need somecheering up

Does this happen all the time or only certain times? Only once in a long while do I get this problem but it's on EST peak times. I switch to the EU server without any problem. It balances the load.

Am so not going to let myself be pissed with the loading problems anymore. When one show freezes and hangs , am gonna switch shows and try to remember to get back to it or lose points. I just wish the problems will be addressed soon. I must admit this is still a good site and when everything works, it rocks. I spent a lot of money already on the site, i guess i am going to spend more. Its better than watching tv and suffering all the advertisements which i hate even more than the hanging and freezing here.

I have been having this same problem for almost 2 weeks now. It will load and freeze. Sometimes I can get an episode to play for about 1 min or less and then it freezes again. It will mostly freeze at 98% or 99% and then not play. I've written to CS and the lost points person and I did get my points back but no help with the situation. I've made sure all my stuff is updated and I try different shows and different times and both US and Euro servers. I believe that it is an issue with the site that the owners are refusing to fix. I've been with this site for over a year and I'm really disappointed. With all the money they're earning from our points there is no reason they can't afford to keep their system up to date.

Reply 10#10 hisredhead's post

Hey there, when you open the episode do you watch it immediately or do you click the R at the bottom right to watch in Realplayer?

i tried to talk to "LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT NO. 2" about the same problem tonight and didnt get a response back at all. then i logged out, did it again, this time with a kudos comment and i immediately got a response. its so cool to know that you are paying 30 bucks a month for a year to be ignored and have such horrible server/loading problems. with us and eu servers by the way. i have a dope computer and fiber optic internet. i guess its on my end lately. seems how fiber optic is so slow and all. oh. my bad everything else on the world wide web is moving at the speed of light. still prolly on my end.

Reply 12#12 dennis.mcivor's post

I know its incredibly frustrating when things arent working the way you expect them. The site has been experiencing many problems with loading etc... the admins are aware of this and are working feverishly to try and resolve things. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your donations.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

loading problems

I want to thank everybody for their good advise. Qute often it is not the site. But it is good to know that there are people there that do care. I love this site and I can understand people getting frustrated. .You never get any feedback from people that are satisfied and that's sad.So here goes: You're great and keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 Thank you for the positive feedback. 2-10-2009 23:18
  • dognxtdoor Treasure +5 Thank you for the positive feedback. 2-10-2009 23:18

Grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem. it's a pleasure .I have lots of fun with your site and appreciate it greatly. Living in Southern Italy can be very frustrating.Telecomunications are beyond description here. CS is a myth in this part of the world.But at least the weather is good.And the Pizza is supposed to be the best in the world. Have a nice day and thaks already for future help. Just to know that there is somebody out there makes it better. Sometimes it is hard to figure out WHY it doesn't work.

Thread