Thread
Printable Version

AFR U-Turn

AFR U-Turn

Welcome to the U-turn! Tired of all these know it alls beating you to the finish. Well now is your big chance to get ahead. All you have to do is make another player go to the Big Bang Theory Quiz 214. Just pick a fellow Racer and post I am U-Turning (person in your way) You may choose not to U-Turn but that is loser mentality If you are U-turned you must complete the Big Bang Theory Quiz before you can move on. You must also take part in the discussion thread. By the way I U-Turn Kwargalla!! muhahahaha "Racing to the Finish" Spectator racers can only U-turn each other.
Hidden contents in this thread can be viewed after replied only.
[ Last edited by gabsimom at 2-3-2009 16:52 ] [ Last edited by gabsimom at 2-3-2009 18:46 ]

i u-turn Sddvasquez, racing to the finish
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

See you at the Finish I U-Turn Codebreaker

RACING TO THE FINISH

I U-Turn LaveticusPrime

Racing to the finish

missed a step... [ Last edited by LaveticusPrime at 2-3-2009 19:24 ]

Racing to the finish

I U-Turn Munch

Reply #2 angel-87's post

we will get you my pretty, i'm gonna set the tarsier on you (don't let his size fool you, he's monstr-icksy! monster+tricksy)
loser-mentality indeed!these know-it-alls are making our way to the finish without questionable driving techniques! (unless we get another shot at angel-87)
still racing to the finish... [ Last edited by sddvasquez at 2-3-2009 21:52 ]
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I U-Turn Djdoctone

hey now I thought us Mod's stick together - I won't forget about this at the next Mod Mixer Tina! racing to the finish

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 7#7 sddvasquez's post

lol sorry sddvasquez i did eenie-meenie-miinie mo and you came out as the one i had to choose lol.

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

Thanks and i don't now who are playing as Spectator so i am of to the Big Bang Theory Quiz See you At the Finish

I U-turn spratt89 Racing to the finish.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply #9 angel-87's post

wow, i didn't think the tarsier was really that intimidating! no need to apologize, angel - we're just trash-talking you! but watch out if there's another uturn isn't this the greatest site?! and gabsimom is the greatest too
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

lol i thought it was kind cute yeah this site is the best and so is gabismon lol

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

weren't you eliminated in the last round?

Racing to the finish

I U-Turn Mnemosyne

No I was eliminated the last round codebreaker was the round before. That is why I U-Turned him.

Reply 16#16 carlorica's post

if your eliminated why are you playing?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

There is still the spectator race

Yeah I think this is fun and want to still be there for the finally.

Racing to the finish!

I know I'm pretty late, but I U-Turn serena75, sorry!

Thread