Thread
Printable Version

Connection problems and lsot points

Connection problems and lsot points

Hi Just tried watching lost tghen stopped about 20 mins in said communicating but hasnt connected used this site for a year so know that it happens sometimes then starts playing agian but just aint wokring and also happend on firneds laptop wathcing 24 whats happening? as always site is ace and works usually but wtf lately?

Reply 1#1 salfordlad44's post

Sorry, I am unsure of what is causing the trouble but recommend you switch to viewing in realplayer mode. just left click the icon on bottom right when viewing window pops up and connects, choose realplayer mode and when your show starts playing hit pause and give it a few minutes to load. you can see how much has loadeed on the bottom. Doesn't need to fully load to start watching but give it a good head start.

I have tried that im more concerned about the points i want back.

Reply 3#3 salfordlad44's post

Reclaiming any lost points can be done by sending a PM to our Admin with a copy of your viewing history and a brief description of the occurance. Your viewing history can be found in your Member Centre on the VIP page.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

i think it.s a rip off latel it.s going to *@** communicating we just have to stop paying on till it is fixed

This sounds like a congestion problem. The server is hammered at peak times. That's why I sub to unlimited viewing. When that happens, I switch server and streaming is usually fine, different time zones. The problem with points is that you can't switch server without losing points, points that you'd have to reclaim.

Thread