46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Big Question whether it get renewed?

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

me too i really have my finger crossed but given fox renewed Fringe  I'm bit concerned.

Dollhouse 1x12

Wow what an episode i still can't believe the revelation about whisky i didn't see coming are all women Dolls in the show-every women we have meet on the show. i still can't believe they wiped Omega that was next generation of Dolls and she wasn't as crazy as Alpha. i was very happy with this episode

Reply 84#84 Mnemosyne's post

Well that's good if the show gives you surprises you don't expect isn't that a good thing.

Quote:
There is obviously much more going on there between her and Topher. They have some prior history, I wonder what it is???
I was left a bit confused about that i wasn't sure why she did what did hacking into files-what does she mean you gave me computer skills that i don't need as a doctor. i wasn't actually sure if it's history or the fact he feel guilty that he been lying to her.

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

I was confused at the start of this episode it felt like i was watching a different show but 8 minutes in i got it and it was good episode but rather disturbing to think what future involve this technology people losing their personality

i hope they don't continue i rather they fill gap between the episode for next season. This would been a good series ending for the show

46 123
Thread