Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 gyki98's post

it was good episode i thought begaining was a bit stupid with mother in labour

Reply 46#46 gyki98's post

yeah i know

they could of plan the episode better

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Quote:
that was funny when they were looking for the man reactions
yes it was look tapes last 3 months

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Well after 2nd episode it remained ok it just bad pilot. it's good thing you watch rest of episodes

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

I'm glad it been added onto this site save me from download anymore

Dollhouse 1x06

Well this episode didn't disappoint but seriously who figured out the next door neighbour was a doll, i mean i figured as much but was confirmed in this episode. the one thing i got love about joss is that his fight sequences are brillant i mean that fantastic watch. grabbing a man couch in middle of the fight was funny.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

yeah plus she rather more interesting now as character -i can't believe they have sleeper dolls.

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i think they keep him in dark for some time -he still hasn't figured out victor is a doll

Dollhouse 1x07

This was a very interest episode about Caroline aka echo and we find out how she became a doll and look like new guy going another doll.

Dollhouse 1x08

Well you wanted twist and guess what it's coming , this was great episode shame it was experiment but it nice to watch how they react to situation. We learnt more rest other 3 actives, victor lost the girl, Sera was sold by a businessman and other women lost a baby . We also better understand of dollhouse

boys only

[ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2009 06:23 ]

Dollhouse 1x09

Just when you think you figured something out they throw your curve ball with victor and Catherine-i can't believe she using victor-he a doll and i can't believe she lonely enough dip into merchandise.

Episode 10

Well this great story-teling episode i thought it was going boring but it was very intresting great performance by actress i mean keep in character for whole episode must of been difficult.

Dollhouse - Season Recap with SPOILERS!

Dollhouse 1x11

only 1 more episode until season-finale but we know who Alpha is

Reply 72#72 gyki98's post

yeah it really did

I'm so excited to watch season-finale tomorrow

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

my Saturday will never be same again after this episode

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

yes didn't you seeTHIS TOPIC

Thread