Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ep 1

well i watched the 1st ep and im not too impressed.it was watchable but i wanted to click off at some points.i hope ep 2 is better

ep 2

this was 100 times better than the first episode.more action stuff and the storyline looks very very good
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:59

i downloaded dollhouse in somethink like 25 mins.i love my internet connection .im gona watch a movie then ill watch dollhouse and terminator.i hope this ep is good

Reply 29#29 bala's post

just like howard stern said,joss made made the show because eliza wanted to be in a whedon show.the think about shows these days is that theres allways some big corporation doing somethink.why cant it be like angel or buffy.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

but the corporation wasnt involved that mutch.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

what do u mean?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

i believe so.if it would be the same it would be still well received.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

it did have competition.x-files was 1.im not the biggest sci fi fan so i dont know mutch of em but im sure there were more.if u ask me if buffy was to be just created it would not have competition in storytelling qality(besides supernatural that has been incredible lately)

i liked this episode.i think this is the best episode this far.i cant wait to see alpha.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

well it was one of the jobs echo had to do.she doesnt just do action stuff only.i think that was the point of it

Reply 62#62 bala's post

yep it was a god ep.every ep seems to be quit simple.i would love to see some more twists

Dollhouse 1x11

this was great ep.this had all the signs of a josh whedon cliffhanger episode and i love em.i liked how alpha was that earth guy.caught me off guard
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for the comment 5-3-2009 11:56

Epitaph One is out on bittorrent right now.

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

i downloaded it but havent watched it.

Epitaph One

wow.whedon outdid himself again.great episode.i hope they continue from the Post-apocalyptic storyline.

Thread