Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i think they keep him in dark for some time -he still hasn't figured out victor is a doll

Dollhouse 1x07

This was a very interest episode about Caroline aka echo and we find out how she became a doll and look like new guy going another doll.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

yep it was a god ep.every ep seems to be quit simple.i would love to see some more twists

Dollhouse 1x08

Well you wanted twist and guess what it's coming , this was great episode shame it was experiment but it nice to watch how they react to situation. We learnt more rest other 3 actives, victor lost the girl, Sera was sold by a businessman and other women lost a baby . We also better understand of dollhouse

i enjoyed this epsiode but i figured out early on what something was up with the actives waking up out of turn.  It was good to know more background info on the other actives and boy did Cera get screwed over! that business man deserved more than just a couple of victors punches!!!!!  Also it was good that topher got some seance scared into him cause he really does seem to forget that the dolls are people not just toys.  it's to bad that it was doctor lady's plain cause it was kinda cruel to give them what they wanted/needed just to take it away again.  most the time she seems like the caring one but it shows that all the people working there are out to protect the house over the dolls. the one exception may be boyed.

Victor had the best line of the show -
worker drone "we're having banana pancakes for breakfast"
victor "we're gonna die"

loved it

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

boys only

[ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2009 06:23 ]

Dollhouse 1x09

Just when you think you figured something out they throw your curve ball with victor and Catherine-i can't believe she using victor-he a doll and i can't believe she lonely enough dip into merchandise.

Episode 10

Well this great story-teling episode i thought it was going boring but it was very intresting great performance by actress i mean keep in character for whole episode must of been difficult.

Dollhouse - Season Recap with SPOILERS!

That was EXCELLENT!!!. I can't wait for the final 2 epsiodes

Dollhouse 1x11

only 1 more episode until season-finale but we know who Alpha is

Dollhouse 1x11

this was great ep.this had all the signs of a josh whedon cliffhanger episode and i love em.i liked how alpha was that earth guy.caught me off guard
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for the comment 5-3-2009 11:56

Reply 72#72 gyki98's post

yeah it really did

I'm so excited to watch season-finale tomorrow

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I was going to say you have not watched it yet but you probably checked to see if it has aired anywhere else first

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

my Saturday will never be same again after this episode

Reply 76#76 bala's post

There should be 13 episodes this season have they canceled the last episode

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

yes didn't you seeTHIS TOPIC

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think i did but forgot it so we have to wait for the DVD to watch episode 13

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Big Question whether it get renewed?

Thread