66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Harper Island Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 13 Sigh

That was an interesting final we all new Wakefield had a accomplice and we guest it was his child but who it is was not a total surprise well there are not that many survivors to choose from

BTW no episode 12 yet but you now me i am impatient

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

i waited both episodes come on the site

not many shows left to watch so i can be patient

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Now that it has been added i will say but without names for now that i am not surprised who Wakefield son is but to think this was all done for a childhood wish and she is also his half sister

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Wow neither am i -i did suspect him  before

Well your right that was childhood wish but killing all those people just for her seem crazy-it does prove he loved her but in a very twisted way bit i understand him, only girl he has ever cared about. Not bad for 13 episode series.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-12-2009 08:53 ]

Well, I was hooked when this show was added to the site and while I knew it was a one season show it was interesting to watch. Not bad at all. I am still saving the last episode for tonight even though I can now guess who'll live and who'll die.

watching this on TV when it first premiered, got 2 maybe 3 episodes before Channel 10 (Australian Tv) moved it later and later before it disappeared.
I finally watched it last week and I loved it!!!
I had no idea who the killer was, I figured Wakefield wasn't dead so mainly thought it was him but then find out there's an accomplice and I knew it wasn't Jimmy but never thought it was Henry (even if I did think he was a bit too nice in the first episode lol)
1 thing I didn't know was that it was only a 1 series show, I thought it was cancelled, so as I'm getting closer and closer to the end of the series I thought the writers had done a brilliant job with wrapping up the storyline (which I haven't seen done well with a cancelled series yet) but then after finishing watching last episode I looked on IMDB.com and saw it was just the 1 series felt like a dope then haha

66 1234
Thread