Thread
Printable Version

Harper Island Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

There are too many off my suspects getting hurt or killed so i am thinking there is more than one killer and now Henry looks suspicious

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I can't wait to see who it is

Reply 42#42 bala's post

There are a lot of great twist to who the killer is and it is still quit open for most of the survivors to be the killer or killers

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

it does get a bit annoying on some episode no explanation as why those people are getting killed so i will be disappointed if they reveal the killer and not explain why he kill certain people of.

My guess is, it's Jimmy plus someone else, maybe Henry? btw, Bala, three people got killed in this episode, how many bodies do you need?
Maybe Wakefield wasn't even the original killer and there wasn't a copycat after all

Reply 45#45 Mnemosyne's post

ok fair enough but i refer getting killed in the episode not kill that were not shown  

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-1-2009 15:51  

That's an interesting theory -i'm guessing note said said where she can find her daddy
Well look like it was good theory after all

Reply 47#47 bala's post

It looks like that is the only thing i have got right so far

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i think it would be stupid if she turns out to be killer i think new women that appear manager place there are staying but i also henry might be the killer.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Was the sheriff taken or did he get up on his own and they were lucky to see Madison little hand

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes there were very lucky see it door car mirror was very lucky

[ Last edited by bala at 6-14-2009 11:43 ]

Episode 10

Well everyone think it's abby's father and henry really seem care henry and i don't know how this is all turn out but nice clif-hanger.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Good episode all the evidence would make you think it was the sheriff until the end but Abby said it's you to the guy and would she recognize Wakefield

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

only 3 more episode it's getting interesting

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I think if it end up being Wakefield after we have suspected every one it would spoil it for me

Episode 11 Splash

Now we know who the killer is it is just in what order are they going to die until some one kills him so the only question is who will kill Wakefield i hope it is Abby

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes the fact Wakefield is the killer is obvious but i didn't other guy coming what reason apart being with abby would he want to kill everyone?.

This show has now become pointless as no point in getting to know the character because they will somehow get killed i will be interested in who survive the last episode.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Do you think Wakefield has an accomplice like maybe a son

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

according to episode that guy in car is wakefield accomplice

Thread