Thread
Printable Version

Harper Island Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4 Bang

With Henry and his groomsmen making the discovery of Hunter while out fishing what should they do with the money?

Episode 5 Thwack

Wow what a start two people from one trap they were lucky to survive it

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah they were thanks for the link mate

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Your welcome i keep forgetting this is aired early

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

you follow too many shows-i think that why i keep pm you for your sources because download in 28-35 minutes. so better than using my way .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Your broadband is a lot better than mine but i get greedy and will download all the shows that are not on the site yet at up to 6 at a time but then i can leave the computer for hours

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well it 2mb Broadband i download one at time it's a lot faster

i'm scared to ask season 1 of in treatment that too big of a file

Reply 27#27 bala's post

43 episodes 9.32GB but will look for

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i'm waiting to see if this added next update which late this month

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I have sent you all the links for season one good luck

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It has been 5 episodes and are only starting to miss some of the guests and the vicar

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

What an ending

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Still watching the sheriff pulling the string

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Wow i see what you mean

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

It's always ending that make this show watchable - you kind waiting for someone to get killed they do it last possible moment -guess that one way keep audience watching

Episode 6 Sploosh

After the catchup start it was a bit slow i liked the way she manipulated the couple it having an argument to get the ring back and another good ending but who is the guy with the scare on his face

Episode 7 Thrack, Splack, Sizzle

I wonder if Abby will turn out to be Wakefield daughter and somebody didn't want Malcolm to burn the money but who closed the door on Madison and what did the note say

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-22-2009 21:25  
After the catchup start it was a bit slow i liked the way she manipulated the couple it having an argument to get the ring back and another good ending but who is the guy with the scare on his face
We found out where uncle Marty ended up but yes i liked the way she manipulated the couple it having an argument to get the ring back. poor guy .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-29-2009 07:30  
I wonder if Abby will turn out to be Wakefield daughter and somebody didn't want Malcolm to burn the money but who closed the door on Madison and what did the note say
That's an interesting theory -i'm guessing note said said where she can find her daddy

Episode 8

Well this was boring episode almost no-one got killed and search party madison i thought one or two them would end up end

Thread