Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've been watching this since it started and I love!! and no it's not a rip off of the mentalist.  i would love to have the job and SKILL of being a human lie detector! what fun but also as we see it could also be very intrusive in your day to day life.  especially how they are showing it between  Lightman and Foster.  there's no way she doesn't have a clue what her husbands up to!!

regarding the character progression of Loker - i loved him at first espically with the no lieing thing but what he just did in episode 8 - i'm not sure i like where their taking his character.  he was so fresh now not so much.  hopefully they have a really good reason and let him go back to being who he was in episode 1

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Hey has anyone read or heard when they will be back in the line up?  i haven't been able to find when their going start airing the rest of the season's episodes.

i hadn't relized that season 2 had ended.  They left off on episode 10.  and TV.com has 16 episodes listed.  that's why i'm feeling confused about the season

Just read we'll have to wait till 6/7/2010  for the next episode to air.  It would have been nice if they had let us know why the big break in the middle of the season.  It worries me that they might have lost viewers by doing this!!

All i got to say is i laughed so hard at this episode.  at everyone!! great light way to deal with a heavy subjects.  but the end was kinda predictable.  but oh well still made me laugh!!!

Thread