Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to see Lightman and Foster revisiting a series of events from their past and Jimmy Doyle not killing the guy responsible for his wife and daughters death shows great restraint

2x13 The Whole Truth

Good episode with Melissa George but Lightman switching side and annoying the judge was funny

2x14 React to Contact

Emily buying her father the cactus and saying it reminder her of him, i thought was hilarious but the covering up of a friendly fire accident with an air strike was tragic

2x15 Teacher and Pupils

Another great episode with Melissa George and with the cops nicking Emily to intimidate Cal was a bad move but when Cal punched the cop i thought it was great

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was funny along with Ava hitting on Cal as well but when they broke into Gillian's house to retrieve the egg that was horrible

2x17 Bullet Bump

Good episode when the security men grabbed the man i noticed as they fell to the ground that the gun wasn't there but Emily kissing Eli was a surprise but Cal's reaction was predictable

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I hope Gillian doesn't get hurt by Dave but with her knowledge you would of thought she should of spotted he wasn't telling the truth. Cal is lucky he a lot of loyal friends but i liked how he made things awkward for Gillian and Dave

2x19 Pied Piper

Another good episode when Lightman and his ex-wife, Zoe witness the execution of a murderer they prosecuted 17 years ago, I'm glad that they hadn't killed an innocent man but with some of his team thinking about leaving a sinking ship after having his back in previous episodes was amusing

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Cal exposing the double lie by getting the one boy to put the knife in Burns to help save his life was a great double bluff and Emile handling the paternity test was impressive

Reply 71#71 bala's post

That was tragic for Molly but what her sister did was impressive and her father for not hitting that guy

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Two dead and Ben Reynolds wounded all because of a twenty year old D.U.I. but Detective Walowski getting sprayed in the face was great

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Good episode i liked how quick Lightman figured out about the bank robbery and the apology to the ones wife was a bit late but better late then never

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was a clever the way he got Megan to the hospital and reveal what she did to the other guy with her mother and Detective Walowski behind the curtain

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the way Cal protected the kid by allowing him to punch him in the stomach and Gillian spotting that Walowski was coached was impressive

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Naomi did a nice job on Cal but at least he realised and swapped the statue first

Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

The girls and the guys working two separate cases was interesting but a practical joke down the mine was terrible but Lightman getting a settlement was nice and Foster clearing Lightman's name with the FBI was great

Reply 22#22 bala's post

John Stafford sending one of his men to Lightman's house was a bad move but dragging the guy out of the car and the emptying his storage locker was great

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What was Emily thinking by driving while on the phone but in hindsight Veronica was lucky it was Emily and after all they caught the angel of death

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Torres going back to find the guy who took the camera was a little crazy and I'm glad Lightman was able to fulfill his dying wish to find his daughter's killer it's just a shame it was his long time friend

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Emily's good the way she knew her dad had done something stupid and also knew Gillian was scared but drugging the muffins for five years just so she can controlling the Horse business was crazy

Thread