Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

we had the show too, I already saw all the epi's but i like the show and I'm hoping on a next season that's even better

good episode. I understand why Gillian crossed the border but it still doesn't excuse what she did. I'm sure this will come back later.
The father not accepting that his girl was responsible, was predictable but I didn't suspect him going after the prosecutor.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

it really gave some inside into the show, like why Cal does things,...
I also like it that the suspected terrorist ended up not shooting the guy.
That just gave it something extra.
Also the fact that Cal kept his promise and forgave Gillian at the end of the episode...

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I think this was a good episode. The misuse of power and lightman talking about his father...

does anyone know if the epi about torres' halfsister Ava is going to be the next epi? Cause I have found a couple of sites where the info said that would be the episode of this week and it's not...

Reply 71#71 bala's post

yeah, but Cal is right, it might give problems that the sister had to lie...
If the girl finds out on day that they lied again or something like that it would still cause troubles...

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wonder if that is because she is jealous and if it is, is she jealous because she is his partner (work) or because she is in love with him

Reply 25#25 bala's post

She knows exactly how to manipulate her father, and he knows it. But at least he doesn't give in on everything.

did nothing wrong? He made the lights changes from red to green to cause accidents so his sister would have to save them and always remember that she couldn't save her mom, and he killed the baseball player doing that.
On top of that he let other people take the fall!

Reply 42#42 bala's post

ah like that, still I think it was wrong trying to 'hurt' his sister even more. I understand that he was still greaving about losing his mother and that he had neurological damage, but it's obvious that his sis loved him and was already feeling guilty for 'killing' her mother. He didn't have to do that. I think it's sad that he wanted to die just to make his sis lose someone else...

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

the wife was scared of her husbands reaction if she told the truth, and if i'm honest, after the first scene, i wouldn't have been surprised about it. But I kind of knew it was the sun because all the attention went to the little girl and when it came out that someone might want to hurt his dad, it became quite obvious, but it could have been someone else too so it wasn't completely predicatable.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

because love is a strange thing?
because she is to scared to leave him?

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

I think you're right about this incident bringing the family together, although I think it is more because of the things Lightman said.

About the new episode

Well, that was an interesting ending. Not that we didn't expected that he was in love with her but still.
I think this was a good episode. though I wonder why this girl who originally was a patient of foster's became such a close friend. I knew that the blood in the beginning of the episode wasn't Fosters so I was kind of obvious that it had to be from the girl.
The killer was creepy but he got beaten by his own app and Lightman proved that he was smarter then the guy.
Also loved that Wazlyewksy (+/-) pretending Kyle wasn't there when she warned Lightman about the arrestwarrent
And Cal going to see the guy in prison to tell him what was going to happen to him was a bit cruel, but so deserved.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

don't think he will every be back. I don't think he will come for payback.
I even believe he will never get out of that mental facility

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I don't know what that would bring to the show, there are a lot more likely candidates to come and take revence on lightman. But you might be right. Still I hope they will leave it at this cause it was great ending for the case.

Thread