Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

The girls and the guys working two separate cases was interesting but a practical joke down the mine was terrible but Lightman getting a settlement was nice and Foster clearing Lightman's name with the FBI was great

Beyond Belief

Well i liked how Lightman got back at the guy by bring his family and thanks to him get arrested.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I agree, the the guy did say something that was really true, that Lightman is a bully
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 22#22 bala's post

John Stafford sending one of his men to Lightman's house was a bad move but dragging the guy out of the car and the emptying his storage locker was great

3x07

Well Emily chose the phone over the car was predictable but is it just me or is she become a manipulator just like her dad and he can see that

Reply 25#25 bala's post

She knows exactly how to manipulate her father, and he knows it. But at least he doesn't give in on everything.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What was Emily thinking by driving while on the phone but in hindsight Veronica was lucky it was Emily and after all they caught the angel of death

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yea Emily is becoming very manipulative.  Was nice to see them help Veronica.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Smoked

Well not very interesting i had feel that guy was responsible from the start.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Torres going back to find the guy who took the camera was a little crazy and I'm glad Lightman was able to fulfill his dying wish to find his daughter's killer it's just a shame it was his long time friend

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i wasn't really sure if Torres was trying to recruit that guy ?

Funhouse

Well Emily friend asking Dr Cal help was great but i am glad it didn't turn out doctor drugging him but his sister just so she can hold controlling interest in the Horse business.

Rebound

That guy was bound to get caught eventually

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Emily's good the way she knew her dad had done something stupid and also knew Gillian was scared but drugging the muffins for five years just so she can controlling the Horse business was crazy

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

People are capable of anything

Reply 33#33 bala's post

My first thoughts after the fire was the lawyer was responsible because of the deciphered book but the lawyer being the victim was a surprise

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes that was surprised

Saved

Well this was surprise when we found the reason for why sister was making these accidents and save them because she felt guilty of killing their mother.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I know what the paramedic brother did was wrong but I'm glad it wasn't her it's just a shame she dint so something earlier

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

He did nothing wrong he wanted kill himself to make his sister sffer

Thread