Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Torres hitting on Cal while drunk was funny and we learnt more about Torres family .

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was funny along with Ava hitting on Cal as well but when they broke into Gillian's house to retrieve the egg that was horrible

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well she should of invested in a secuity alarm

2x17 Bullet Bump

Good episode when the security men grabbed the man i noticed as they fell to the ground that the gun wasn't there but Emily kissing Eli was a surprise but Cal's reaction was predictable

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Well it was funny when Emily kissing Eli but Clara and Cal were good.. It does Clara seem we might seen last of her?

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2010 19:19 ]

Headlock

Another good episode with Cal being prime suspect but they managed to catch right guy in the end but it made for intresting story-line and it show how far his team will go to protect him.

i still don't trust that guy Gillian is going out with i would ask to see DEA badge.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I hope Gillian doesn't get hurt by Dave but with her knowledge you would of thought she should of spotted he wasn't telling the truth. Cal is lucky he a lot of loyal friends but i liked how he made things awkward for Gillian and Dave

Pied Piper

Well another great episode and nice little game of spot shield actors and i spotted 5.

Back to the episode, Cal really went for it checking himself into a mental hospital to chat  to a suspect was rather risky and than having to ask his ex-wife to bail him out was rather amusing.

I love this episode more family dynamic than there normally is in other episodes.   

2x19 Pied Piper

Another good episode when Lightman and his ex-wife, Zoe witness the execution of a murderer they prosecuted 17 years ago, I'm glad that they hadn't killed an innocent man but with some of his team thinking about leaving a sinking ship after having his back in previous episodes was amusing

Exposed

Well another good episode Cal couldn't let it go thanks to him he saved that guy life otherwise i am sure he would been dead. Emile finding out her dad order paternity test on her was a shock but she really handled that situation quite well.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Cal exposing the double lie by getting the one boy to put the knife in Burns to help save his life was a great double bluff and Emile handling the paternity test was impressive

Darkness and Light

Well after all that we find out she was responsible killing her mother and group make her sister lie to her tell her that it was her sisters fault.. It really show sometimes lies are necessary but shame she has HIV

Reply 71#71 bala's post

yeah, but Cal is right, it might give problems that the sister had to lie...
If the girl finds out on day that they lied again or something like that it would still cause troubles...

Reply 72#72 kellemanske's post

i have feeling she really love her sister and will never reveal it but if she ever get angry at her sister it might come out

Reply 71#71 bala's post

That was tragic for Molly but what her sister did was impressive and her father for not hitting that guy

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I agree, the whole family was impressive, the young one willing to take on the lie, the father for his non-violence and the elder daughter for stepping up.

Black and White

A very good season finale but i can't believe he figured out who was responsible. Emile telling her dad sh's not a Virgin was great epically when it was 2 boyfriend ago

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I liked this episode, nice twist with the murderer.

Reply 77#77 sanggye's post

I knew it was mis-direction

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Two dead and Ben Reynolds wounded all because of a twenty year old D.U.I. but Detective Walowski getting sprayed in the face was great

Thread