Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just read we'll have to wait till 6/7/2010  for the next episode to air.  It would have been nice if they had let us know why the big break in the middle of the season.  It worries me that they might have lost viewers by doing this!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 40#40 kwargalla's post

Well it was good episode and what a chance that the lecture Cal attended happened to be a  young serial killer,  he would a lot smarter to keep his head down instead trying prove Cal wrong and i love ending him asking get $100 back from the bet

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Wow the young serial killer was to arrogant for his own good but Cal picked up on his relationship with his teacher

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He's a very good actor and hence why he was convincing as serial killer

Sweet Sixteen

Another great episode and we learnt how Cal met Gillian

Reply 44#44 bala's post

it really gave some inside into the show, like why Cal does things,...
I also like it that the suspected terrorist ended up not shooting the guy.
That just gave it something extra.
Also the fact that Cal kept his promise and forgave Gillian at the end of the episode...

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to see Lightman and Foster revisiting a series of events from their past and Jimmy Doyle not killing the guy responsible for his wife and daughters death shows great restraint

2x13 The Whole Truth

Good episode with Melissa George but Lightman switching side and annoying the judge was funny

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Melissa George is a great actress and she really know how to play these type character quite well but i glad she was innocent and best friend really shouldn't let get that far ahead .

All i got to say is i laughed so hard at this episode.  at everyone!! great light way to deal with a heavy subjects.  but the end was kinda predictable.  but oh well still made me laugh!!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 49#49 kwargalla's post

I have to agree it made me laugh also. Lightman and the Judge was the best.

2x14 React to Contact

Emily buying her father the cactus and saying it reminder her of him, i thought was hilarious but the covering up of a friendly fire accident with an air strike was tragic

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I think this was a good episode. The misuse of power and lightman talking about his father...

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good. I like the fact that Lightman had the scan done on himself and he has strong emotions for his partner in the firm. As his daughter said, "Wow fourth of July!".

does anyone know if the epi about torres' halfsister Ava is going to be the next epi? Cause I have found a couple of sites where the info said that would be the episode of this week and it's not...

Reply 53#53 carlorica's post

I was worried why he was taking a scan i thought he might been sick but it was a choice.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yeah I though the same thing. But is was cool the results he got.

2x15 Teacher and Pupils

Another great episode with Melissa George and with the cops nicking Emily to intimidate Cal was a bad move but when Cal punched the cop i thought it was great

Yeah that was the best in the whole thing.

Now they will have another women controlling what happens to the company and I think that Cal is liking the thoughts of it. Turning into and interesting season.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes he knew how play it so she would invest in his company but  Cal reading cop when he couldn't move was great .

Thread