Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

truth or consequence

Well Cal Lightman goes Mexico to relax end up investigate a missing women and it does seem using tories as bait was a risky move  and gillian working cal rival but cal spying on the building was funny.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It looks like the episode names are wrong
http://www.tvrage.com/Lie_to_Me/episode_list/

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

what else is new i mean as long as episode loads i don't have a problem

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Good episode Emily turns off her dads laptop but was so willing for her her dad to help look for the missing woman and Lightman handing his card to Eli and repeating what Jack said earlier was funny

2x04

Great hostage situation and Cal handled the situation quite well and the ending finally gives some hope between those two character hooking up. i kind of wish she makes move Cal since he's not going make a move on her.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Cal was lucky the guy was about to loose it and he deserved to get shoot

Grievous Bodily Harm

Cal really play his card close to his chest and i love team trying intervention and how comes high school headmaster didn't know that one of his teachers werre tormenting one of his students .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Cal don't need friends like that but that was a good bust and the coach was a nasty piece of work with no regrets

Lack of Candor

That's one thing i like about Cal he really cares for his employee and try to find the truth about FBI guy was a good episode we found a little bit about his background

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Good episode the first witness getting shot because of his cellphone but it was nice to find out a little about his background

Episode 7

Good episode a boy want to finding his real parents but when Cal find him but he turn out disabled man and he was disappointed.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It didn't take Cal long to find out that the first couples baby drowned but the husband didn't know but Owen / Max's finding out the circumstance to his abduction must be hard

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes no-one ever think consequences on revenge on a human being .

Black Friday

Great episode close call for Cal

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was a great episode it's nice to see that they eventually told his family the truth

Fold Equity

Well this ok episode i mean the guy was hiding out

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Did Cal eventually win with double zero considering all the other times he would of lost

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i don't think so

Tractor Man

Well i thought this song was nice touch with everything that was going on during the episode.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Great episode that was a quick response when Lightman gave the signal and the kid's song was good

Thread