Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Sorry i will find it and send it to you with The Listener

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Thanks in advance

[ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2009 18:15 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-14-2009 18:00  
Wow that kid was lucky his bus pass had expired
yes it was but the episode was more scary than that look how the bomb were disguised as we all see them on the streets i never look them same again-it really give people idea on create the perfect bomb -it killed a lot people but it was ingenious design.

Not reading this thread yet but so far I am on the Rapist who pretended to be a doctor and blinded then raped.
Wow, I don't think any single girl would of been ok. A young good looking Dr. asking you for coffee.

Reply 24#24 gabsimom's post

That was last week episode

Well this is great show

i can't wait for season 2

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I totally agree!! Just watched the first episode and it got to me already!  What a fascinating prospective  

we had the show too, I already saw all the epi's but i like the show and I'm hoping on a next season that's even better

Lie To Me Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 28, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 17:01 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

A very good season opener with a multiple personality and that was good episode that actress did a fantastic job.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i liked the multiple personalities disorder but i thought Carl went over the top to get RJ out but a nice sting operation to catch the killer

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well that was only way he could that particular Alter out he did he was sorry before doing it.

good episode. I understand why Gillian crossed the border but it still doesn't excuse what she did. I'm sure this will come back later.
The father not accepting that his girl was responsible, was predictable but I didn't suspect him going after the prosecutor.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Well that the problem father they never see the daughters as the problem . i felt sorry for guy that he target by these high school girls.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What started as a high school packed end up with one dead and Susan father in prison but Cal going through his daughters things was wrong but turned out OK

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

your a parent how would you feel if you found your 16 year old daughter with birth control ?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Relieved that she had the sense to protect herself and that is better than a unwanted pregnancy but i would never go through my daughters things

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

your telling me you never gone your sons room when they were younger ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yes but only to tidy up or make the bed and put cloths away but they were not daft enough to leave anything incriminating in plain sight so i never found contraceptive or men's magazines

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

well i like the fact there involve his family this season when the first season started there seem to concentrate more his job rather than family i don't think it's going change and it provide different dimension to the character . i hoping for him and gillian to hook up

Thread