Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

don't think he will every be back. I don't think he will come for payback.
I even believe he will never get out of that mental facility

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

The one thing i know based on his facial expression is that somehow it will come back

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I don't know what that would bring to the show, there are a lot more likely candidates to come and take revence on lightman. But you might be right. Still I hope they will leave it at this cause it was great ending for the case.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Lightman's face when Emily told him about Liam not believing in sex before marriage was great but Walowski giving Kyle the chance to prove his innocence was nice and enough time to catch Zach

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

i can't believe she would dump him because of that

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I can, listen to the sounds she was making during the stretching.  She wants to really tee off her father, and she knows that that would do it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 66#66 sanggye's post

I know but it such a stupid reason to dump a guy

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Oh, I agree with that, it is a stupid reason.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Season 1 was decent. But, like all network shows after one season with good ratings they always get greedy and think more is better for their 2nd season.

At the end of it all I was tired of Lightman and his idiosyncrasies

Best episode was 1x12

Thread