Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Lie To Me Season 1-3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 11:32 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first episode i downloaded today but not got round to watch it yet

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i think this has promised but i keep thinking this is a rip-off the mentalist?

another show I might give a watch

really intresting (15 clips)

i really liked the first episode

I'm loving this show so far. I adore Tim Roth! Now I want to learn how to be a human lie detector

i'm now hooked on it as well

Episode 5

good new episode i really liked it i believe he was changed man

So he really is cheating on her and she knows it refuse bust him on it which i think amazing. a woman who knows  her guys cheating doesn't know kind suggest scared to be alone if only she knew her boss fancy her.

Episode 8 Depraved Heart

Another good episode it is nice to see some of Cal's family life but what does he have to tell Emily

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-9-2009 09:16 ]

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

it was good episode suicide is odd episode test lies but it was interesting to see  -seem stero-typical using those girls as suicide.

I've been watching this since it started and I love!! and no it's not a rip off of the mentalist.  i would love to have the job and SKILL of being a human lie detector! what fun but also as we see it could also be very intrusive in your day to day life.  especially how they are showing it between  Lightman and Foster.  there's no way she doesn't have a clue what her husbands up to!!

regarding the character progression of Loker - i loved him at first espically with the no lieing thing but what he just did in episode 8 - i'm not sure i like where their taking his character.  he was so fresh now not so much.  hopefully they have a really good reason and let him go back to being who he was in episode 1

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

life is priceless

Well another good episode, this time it's serious being trapped in building underground try figure the mystery of who is responsible.

Episode 10

Well i knew she end up in his bed

it wouldn't been a tv show if she didn't.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great line from his ex Zoe when they were arguing she doesnt want somebody studying her eyebrows when she is standing in a thong

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

What great both of them were good with each other

You could believe she was married to him.

Episode 12

Wow this has got to be the best episode of the season

Episode 13 Sacrifice

Wow that kid was lucky his bus pass had expired

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

you forgot send me the link

Thread