Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

did nothing wrong? He made the lights changes from red to green to cause accidents so his sister would have to save them and always remember that she couldn't save her mom, and he killed the baseball player doing that.
On top of that he let other people take the fall!

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Codebreaker was talking how comes he was injuried at the end- normally it other people not him.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

ah like that, still I think it was wrong trying to 'hurt' his sister even more. I understand that he was still greaving about losing his mother and that he had neurological damage, but it's obvious that his sis loved him and was already feeling guilty for 'killing' her mother. He didn't have to do that. I think it's sad that he wanted to die just to make his sis lose someone else...

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Yes of course it was wrong and to think how long this has been going on and if Lightman hadn't seen that video it would still be going on

Gone Baby Gone

Well who would thought it was the the Son

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It's annoying to think she would leave her child alone in the car but what's with the fathers attitude and the wife lying to save her own neck

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

the wife was scared of her husbands reaction if she told the truth, and if i'm honest, after the first scene, i wouldn't have been surprised about it. But I kind of knew it was the sun because all the attention went to the little girl and when it came out that someone might want to hurt his dad, it became quite obvious, but it could have been someone else too so it wasn't completely predicatable.

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Still don't know why she stayed with him   She should of divorced him

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the wife from a new show we watched ?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I think it's Episodes

Reply 48#48 bala's post

because love is a strange thing?
because she is to scared to leave him?

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

i think it's second one (she is to scared to leave him)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-26-2011 12:00  
I think it's Episodes
Yes it's nice to see her do a different type of role . She more comedy actress than drama one

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-19-2011 13:30  
Yes of course it was wrong and to think how long this has been going on and if Lightman hadn't seen that video it would still be going on
Well it was nice that the sister got some peace, though she was just as responsible as the brother as she let it go on as long as she did
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-26-2011 06:48  
Still don't know why she stayed with him   She should of divorced him
Why?  it did seem like she still loved him, you could see this, when she said "We can work this out" when her husband said he knew she was having an affair.  And the father was hard, but also was not physically abusive, even the son knew that.  It seems like this whole incident will bring the whole family together.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

She didn't seem happy in that marriage

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

I think you're right about this incident bringing the family together, although I think it is more because of the things Lightman said.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

She might not have been happy at the time, but it did seem like she loved her husband.

Killer App

Well this really shows what happens when mobile apps take over your life can you imagine complete strangers using their mobile to find out who you are but i am glad they got him at the end but it look like he's enemy for life i wonder how he's going payback.

About the new episode

Well, that was an interesting ending. Not that we didn't expected that he was in love with her but still.
I think this was a good episode. though I wonder why this girl who originally was a patient of foster's became such a close friend. I knew that the blood in the beginning of the episode wasn't Fosters so I was kind of obvious that it had to be from the girl.
The killer was creepy but he got beaten by his own app and Lightman proved that he was smarter then the guy.
Also loved that Wazlyewksy (+/-) pretending Kyle wasn't there when she warned Lightman about the arrestwarrent
And Cal going to see the guy in prison to tell him what was going to happen to him was a bit cruel, but so deserved.

Thread