Thread
Printable Version

unit season 4 episode 12

unit season 4 episode 12

I've been trying for the past hour to watch this the unit season 4 episode 12 everytime i do it works fine until at 32:28 realplayer says a geral error has occured and when you press ok realplayer stops responding. This happens at excatly the same point every time on both browser and in realplayer. Anyone else having this? Any ideas whats wrong and how to fix it?

and i tried restarting my computer this didnt help

i didn't have a problem i was able to watch full episode without any problem but i was using US server to watch it.

The Unit 4x12

I just finished watching the ep and it also worked fine for me

Reply 1#1 fatgerbil's post

I had the same problem on the EU server. when i switched to the US server i had no troubles. try switching servers. good luck!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 1#1 fatgerbil's post

I had the same problems and have not been able to finish watching it....this happened last night so now it will cost me points.

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

You were right...the US server did work. Thanks!

House

House season 1 Episode 5 seems to be dead on both servers. have lost points as a result

Reply 8#8 bezza1978's post

Next time please post any episode error's on this page: error reporting thread you may even be awarded points if no one else has reported the particular error. I will pass on the problem this time.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thread