Thread
Printable Version

not happy

not happy

well just checked my history !! 580 points purchased since being with vip, 201 shows watched !! No i have watched a couple of shows twice but come on. Always been aware that therewas a problem with the charging system, but never really bothered as the cost outweighed the need. I,m sorry to say that other sites are available to watch my favourite episodes for free, the quality might not be as good , BUT at least you don,t get double charged. A shame but when my remaining points approx 98 which usually means 50 shows run out, I will not be contributing to this site NO more. been emotional Goodbye [ Last edited by tonyfudge at 1-5-2009 23:56 ]

Reply 1#1 tonyfudge's post

We happily return points so there is no reason to leave. With that said, please send a copy of your history to LBJedward and how many points you are owed. Within a few days your points will be returned to you. Thank you, Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thx for the update, maybe a bit to strong, but it always happens, this site is fantastic as previously mentioned and recco.d to all my friends, many who have joined. will now keep a very close eye on my points, and if descrepacies arise i can chase them up then. Thanks for your reply, tony
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your feedback 1-5-2009 15:58

Reply 3#3 tonyfudge's post

Hi Tony, have a read of this thread too => Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help Thanks for your comments :-)

Thread