35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Crossing Jordan Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crossing Jordan Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 20:28 ]

I'm so glad the show is finally here. I watched it in German a while ago and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see it from the start.

Reply 2#2 Teachergirl's post

unfortunately it not as good as i remember it

It sure beats the crappy tv programme we have over the holidays. But that is not hard. It has a kind of old fashioned look, how old are those seasons, six seven years?

Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

yeah i understand but you remember that things have changed crossing jordan was original back in 2000

ok i changed my opinion i'm on season 4 and it's getting better

After they solved jordan mother death the episode got better-i like how they keep finding different bodies in each episode.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Just started season one and it is OK while it is slow with new shows but i do like the way Jordan and her dad go over the crimes

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

cool i started with season 2

saw season 1 ages ago

I skipped a few early episodes too, might be a good idea to start with a later season even.

Reply 9#9 Teachergirl's post

i highly recommend season 4

I found all the seasons too be good, but I don't think I am going to watch on here until I have finished watching DVD'S, and the other shows on the site like JAG

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

I'm on the last season of JAG try save it for later

I saw the early seasons so I know the storyline with her mother's murder anyway so I think it is a good idea to start on the ones I do not know already.

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

hence why i recommend season 4-it's after her mother death

I still watch it when It is on the TV on Hallmark

Well, I watched a couple of season 4 episode and wow. I had not seen the one with the plane crash before, It is interesting how they moved away from her staging the murders with her dad- it is good that as soon as an idea gets old they can change it a bit. I really enjoy it.

Reply 16#16 Teachergirl's post

i told you season 4 was good

wait until episode 15

[ Last edited by bala at 1-1-2009 11:41 ]

jordan & woody (season 4)

Why does jordan push woody away?  

if you thought season 4 was good i seen first two episode of season 5 .woody has changed.

i'm love season 5 cross-over episode with Las vagas much better season 4 cross-over episode  with Las vagas

[ Last edited by bala at 1-1-2009 16:55 ]

I noticed that, But it was for the good

35 12
Thread