Thread
Printable Version

friendvista.com has sth to say

friendvista.com has sth to say

Hello, Time elapses swiftly, our friendvista.com grows up into a better community. Friendvista.com will blow two lightening candles on cake on Jan 13 2009. At this moment, she has something to say to you: Friendvista.com extends our own living world where we meet in the name of kindness and sharing experience. Friendvista.com network recalls something deep in our souls. Something important to all life. Friendvista.com is small but warm and friendly. To many of us, Friendvista.com is much more than a bookmark. We at here, we too. Some members come here for help, some for information, some for sharing experience, some for ... Though we all are here occasionally, friendvista.com just wants to say: I am pleased to company with you. All friends here stress the concept of Friendvista.com: philanthropy & peace. You, part of friendvista.com, should be proud of your choice. Friendvista.com thank you for your companion.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you but we choose to be here because this site provide most reliable service and your right we support friendly and small atmosphere

How nice LBJ. Friendvista is a warm and friendly online community that promotes more than just our favourite TV shows. It's a site that has grown to become a comfortable place to visit, knowing that intolerance and negativity is not what one will encounter. It's a site that one can recommend to anyone. Thank you to the Administrators for creating this site and thank you to the other members who continue to support this site with the kind of friendly spirit we've all come to expect. May the next year bring more of the same.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

I agree, I am proud that we have been able to maintain an atmosphere that is not tolerant of negativity towards anyone. A site where users can be confident they will not encounter rude or offensive posts. This would not be possible without the hard work of all the staff of this wonderful forum, and of course the members that also help to create that atmosphere. It is still and has been a pleasure to serve this community for the last two years, and I look forward to continuing that support for years to come. THANK YOU EVERYONE...and Happy Birthday Friendvista
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

I for one really appreciate the site. Not only do I get to see shows that I will either never get to see here or get to see them somewhat later, but I also get to participate in a friendly and fun forum. And now we have a fun place to play games also. I don't think I could ask for more I was proud to be a member and now I'm proud to be a moderator. Thanks to the admin team, my fellow moderators and of course our wonderful members.

only think i can say is i love this site.i open this site over 50 times a day

Reply 6#6 gyki98's post

What? is it not your homepage? I love it to. I have never been a member of anything this long not even an unused gym membership. That says alot for the type of forum all of us as members admin and moderators alike have created. I for one am grateful for the friendships I have built here. Thanks everyone for making this such a great place 2 years running.

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

i'm looking forward 3rd year i wonder what other surprise will happen

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I heard that something really big is planned for the forum in January. I am sure it will be totally awesome.

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

It was a happy day when I discovered tv-video.net and in turn Friendvista. I have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with many member and not least the Admins and my fellow moderators. The sense of community is one that isnt surpassed anywhere - long may it continue.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I have grown to love this site. The people are so friendly and caring. I am probably the oldest member you have and I have always been treated with kindness and respect. Thank you so much!!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

I love this place too! I do not get to hang out as often as I want to during the school year but it is my favourite place to come and relax when I have a weekend off or holidays. Here's to another great year and many many more to come!

As I have said previously this is my first and only forum that I am a member of and that says it all. I've met some great friends on here with like minded views and characters aswell as some strange and interesting people. Long may it continue to provide a friendly forum for all to participate and share their views not only on the shows we love but an interesting insight into the different lives we all lead. Thanks to Lbj and all the Admin team for all the hard work both in front and behind the scenes Happy Holidays to all however you celebrate it.. Craig

This site has also changed my life in so many positive ways. I'm so grateful for it, all the great people I met here, and the TV shows! I'm sure that the years to come will be as great as the ones that have gone. I also think that everyone's individuality is a huge factor in making this place one that we love so much. I'm so glad that I joined that year and some ago.

I also remember the day I first found this site, as I was desperately searching for a way to keep in touch with my tv shows from home. Not so much for the tv shows themselves even, but to keep me in touch with my home and my friends back there, to not lose my own "culture" and language. Little did I know I would come to love the forums and members too! Thanks Friendvista and THANKS Admins for keeping things running smoothly on here!

Grateful Thannks and Happy Birthday

For me this has been a wonderful experience and also being a mature (ripened old fruit) I thought I would be laughed of the site but i have enjoyed meeting some of you and chatting on line with others and of course beating some of you at the games that has been thrilling looking foward to more have a great Year friendvista and all the Mods and Members

Happy Belated Birthday! I love this place - I don't get to check in as much as I used to, but when I do... I always feel welcome. Thank you so much!
Recycle, reuse, reduce!

I know I am late on this thread but I must say that this is a great site and folks here are helpful. I don't participate too much because I am a Real Estate Agent in Cedar Rapids Iowa and most of my time is spent trying to drum up business. Thanks for all of your hard work. Anyone else from Iowa?
Rick

looking forward for a 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on anniversarry!!!!!!!!! cheers!!!!!

Thread