30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Plumber

Plumber

I can not get the hang of this I can join the pipes but how do people get such high scores I am lucky to get 170 Help required

Reply 1#1 tulip's post

I was with you as well..it seems to take practice with the speed...do not over think your plan just try to reach your goal....put all the spares way out of your way, and go as far straight as you can as it takes a while to find the perfect turn for those tight corners....sorry im no expert but its what I figured out....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 1#1 tulip's post

I don't get this game, either

this game drives me crazy

I will keep trying

I decided to give up as I just cant get used to the game

Thank you dognxtdoor!  Your advise of putting all the pieces aside and go as straight as possible really helped me. Now I can get through more than one level! Thanks!

I have to say that it helped me too

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

yep i managed to well this week get 2000

Ok, I can't believe I never coped this until now, but you don't have to join the end bit back to the start. This is why I couldn't get very high scores !! You can just keep going off in whatever direction you want. I kept trying to join back up at the start, but it doesn't matter. Logically though this would mean the "water" would run out of the last pipe that's not joined up, but for this game, that doesn't seem to matter!!

Also, if you cross sections you get bonus points.

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

well it takes time but i figured it out the problem is getting right pieces together

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I can't get a good run of time to do it now that I know how to, so can't wait until I can - lol!

I just recently noticed that when I play a level really well instead of getting that "Is there anything more" I get like characters appearing there, I saw a little devilish creature and an alien. What else is out there?

I want to play this game dude, but how? I could not found the way. I love to play games, specially Arcade games.

Reply 14#14 Rogger85's post

Use the link at the top and use same log in details

Reply 14#14 Rogger85's post

best way link pipes up, down ,left or right to the corner follow it around and any pieces you don't need put them in the middle and only use them when you need them

Reply 13#13 writemako's post

I just got that too !! Here's a screen shot of what came up. It only seems to happen when you cross over pipes you have already laid therefore getting a bonus. It only happens when you get at least 2 bonuses or more !

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

how do you take these images?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I don't know how shinny does it but if you have vista there is a application called snipping tool which allows you to capture anything on the screen

I usually just press the ctrl together with the prtsc key and then copy that to paint or photo shop or whatever type of software you use to edit graphics.

30 12
Thread