49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 14: Born Under A Bad Sign

This was a magnificent episode, I love how this episode started with Dean searching for Sam who finally makes contact with no memory, I loved how Dean and Sam followed the bloody trail of sorts which led us to believe that Sam murdered a fellow hunter in cold blood, I really enjoyed seeing a different side to Sam in this episode even if it was because he was possessed by Meg, It was also great to see Jo return and we learned from a possessed Sam that John actually killed Jo's father Bill to put him out of his misery and that John is indeed in hell, It was great to see Bobby again and I hope we see him again soon.

Episode 15: Tall Tales

This was a great episode to watch that was also a little weird, this episode had a ton of funny moments and one of my favourites was the slow dance Curtis had to do with the aliens, I like how this episode was done for the most part with Dean and Sam telling Bobby what has happened so far, It was good how Bobby was able to let Dean and Sam know what they were dealing with from their story, the trickster is a very interesting and somewhat lovable character and a adversary for Dean and Sam so I hope he returns at some point soon as Dean, Sam and Bobby think he is dead.

Episode 16: Roadkill

This was another great episode in my opinion, Tricia Helfer was brilliant in her role as Molly McNamara in this episode, the main thing I liked about this episode were the flashbacks as to how Dean and Sam pieced the case together, I loved the big twist in this episode that Molly was actually a ghost and when she accepted it she disappeared, I like how this episode showed there is such a thing as good spirits, I would say the only downside to this episode was Dean being a little irritating at times, It was nice to Sam to suggest to Dean that they bury Greely's wife.

Episode 17: Heart

This was a very good episode to watch, I found the rock, paper, scissors game between Dean and Sam on who will stay with Madison hilarious to see, It was great to see Sam act all uncomfortable around Madison at first, I felt really bad for Sam that Madison turned out to be a werewolf as he liked her but I am also glad that Sam and Dean tried but ultimately failed resulting in Sam having to kill Madison even if he did not want to do it, it might only be me but I felt bad for Dean in this episode as once he killed the werewolf who turned out to be Glenn he was left watching Glenn die.

Episode 18: Hollywood Babylon

This was a pretty decent episode as it was different from all the previous episodes, the main thing I liked about this episode was the amount of funny moments like when Dean had to pretend to be a PA and actually enjoyed doing it, I thought it was a cool twist that it was a producer called Walter Dixon who was summoning the spirits because Hollywood producers screwed around with his original movie script, I have to admit that the book the actors were reading from being slightly responsible was a little obvious, well Walter definitely got what he deserved when the spirits killed him.

Episode 19: Folsom Prison Blues

This was a brilliant episode, the return of FBI Agent Henricksen and Dean and Sam's public defender Mara Daniels were both great additions to this episode in my opinion, I like how it was Dean and Sam's plan all along to get arrested just to be sent to prison to work on the prison haunting, I really did not see Deacon being the prison guard, It is a little scary how well Dean fitted into prison life, the only bad thing about this episode was the poor escape was as I was hoping for some great escape, I loved how Mara lied to Henricksen about what Cemetery Dean and Sam were at.

Episode 20: What Is and What Should Never Be

This was a great episode which had a bit of Dean character development in my opinion, the djinn monster was interesting and one that I was not sure as to weather I should like or hate it, It was so nice to see a happy and cheerful Dean for the most part even if it was all a dream caused by the djinn, my favourite part of this episode was Sam, Mary, Jessica and Carmen trying to talk Dean into not stabbing himself which would wake him up, I found It funny when Dean took Sam's phone and chucked it out of the window, I liked the scene of Dean talking to John's grave.

Episode 21: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1

This was a fantastic episode that leads us into the Season Finale and Part 2 Of All Hell Breaks Loose perfectly, the first part of this episode was slow but it got better after Ava killed Andy which is when we learned Ava is the undefeated Psychic Heavyweight Champion but I was smiling when Jake then killed Ava soon after, I was a little sad to learn Ash died as I liked his character,  well this episode helped us learn a few new things one of which is Sam has demon blood in him, I loved the ending to this episode when Sam got killed by Jake who I think becomes the Yellow Eyed Demons Leader.

Episode 22: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2

This was a brilliant way to finish the second season, Dean selling his sold and being given 1 year to live just to bring Sam back to life was great to see, one of the best parts from this episode has to be when Sam gave Dean a speech about the deal he made which I found quite touching, I love the fact the gates of hell have been opened as it will make for a great season 3 in my opinion, the final showdown with the Yellow Eyed Demon which ended with Dean killing the Yellow Eyed Demon was my favourite part of this episode, I loved the family moment between Dean, Sam and John just after the Yellow Eyed Demon died and it ended with John going to Heaven I think.

49 123
Thread