Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4: The Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

This was a great episode, I found it funny how everybody from the suburbs that Booth spoke to during the investigation had some kind of secret, I could not help but find it funny Booth acted once inside the victims storage room full of Sex Toys, I have to admit I did not expect 3 people to be guilty of killing Kurt, the best thing about this episode for me was seeing Parker trying to get his dad Booth a date, my favourite scene was near the end when Bones answered Parker about why she won't date Booth, I really liked the intern in this episode Arastoo Vaziri, I loved the scene of Cam, Hodgins, Angela & Arastoo talking near the end.

Episode 5: A Night At The Bones Museum

This episode was even better than the last one, I loved how this episode started with the Assistant Director of the FBI asking Bones out on a date, I also loved how Booth kept bringing up Bones going out with his boss Andrew Hacker, I found it a welcomed change to see Bones acted out of character all because of a Mummy that was found at a crime scene, my favourite scene was the ending with Booth & Bones at the museum, I wasn’t surprised when it turned out the victims boss was the killer and thief, I missed the Daisy character because the way she acts makes me laugh every time, I liked the sub-plot about Sweets & Daisy having a relationship problem.

Episode 6: Tough Man In The Tender Chicken

This was another great episode, I was impressed with those girls initiative to bring the victim to the Jeffersonian, I couldn’t stop laughing at the scene when Booth asked the DOD if they are missing anybody who looks like a chicken, my favourite scene was when some protesters made Booth & Bones look like a couple of Chickens, the scene when Angela kissed Wendell was brilliant and I think that Angela & Wendell dating is a good idea, my second favourite scene was when Sweets talked Bones into helping Angela save that Pig, I loved the scene when Wendell was used as a dummy during a demonstration to help solve the case, I felt bad for the killer in the end.

Episode 7: The Dwarf In The Dirt

This was a fantastic episode, the scene of Booth & Bones talking at the crime scene was a little funny, my favourite scene and possibly the funniest scene of Bones ever was when Booth attacked a midget who was a Professional wrestler, I had no idea who the killer was until it was revealed to be Derek the twin brother, my other favourite scene was when Booth got his shooting skills back at the end which Bones was a witness to, I thought the best thing about this episode was the amazing interaction Gordon Gordon who was played brilliantly yet again by Stephen Fry had with everybody, I hope Stephen Fry returns again at some point.

Episode 8: The Foot in the Foreclosure

This episode for me was even better than the last one, I loved the response by that real estate agent once she saw the dead body which caused the potential buyers to leave, the scene when Bones saved the almost turned into ash hand was brilliant, I like how we got to see a more personal side to Clark for a brief moment, I really liked the scene when Hank helped out customers in that store, my favourite scene was seeing Hank started dancing, my other favourite scene was the ending when Hank said goodbye to Booth & Bones and told them both something in private, the best thing about this episode for me was the interaction Hank had with Booth & Bones throughout this entire episode.

It was great seeing Ralph White appear in this episode as Booths grandfather Hank and I hope he returns again at some point.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-30-2011 23:06 ]

Episode 9: The Gamer In The Grease

This was a pretty good episode, It might only be me but I honestly found the main storyline involving an arcade game stupid but it did have a few good moments like when the skin slid off the victims body at the start, I loved the reaction by Angela when she found out Hodgins has a Tattoo of her face on his arm, I felt really bad for Keith Seeger in the end, my favourite scenes from this episode involved Hodgins, Sweets & Colin standing in line for the Avatar movie, I did like the fact Avatar kept getting mentioned in this episode considering Joel Moore who played Colin Fisher in this episode starred in the movie, I loved Booth & Bones playing that Arcade game.

Episode 10: The Goop On The Girl

This was the best episode of season 5 so far, I loved the scene at the start when the Bank Robber blew up, the scenes of Bones undressing Booth and then parading him through the lab in only his boxer shorts was funny, I swear Michelle is becoming more ungrateful with every episode she appears in, It was a nice twist when the cab driver and the female witness turned out to be behind the robbery, I felt bad for Owen Thiel but the message he delivered at the end was touching, my favourite scene was when Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Angela, Cam, Michelle, Sweets, Daisy, Max & Margaret all had Christmas dinner together, I hope Margaret Whitesell character returns again at some point, it was also good to see Ryan O'Neal make another appearance as Max Keenan.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-31-2011 18:25 ]

Episode 11: The X In The File

This was a great episode, I liked the fact Booth & Bones had to leave DC and go to New Mexico to work on their current case, the scene when Bones screamed because the Skeleton sat up was hilarious, I enjoyed the scene of Bones having to deal with human flesh, I liked the twist when it turned out the case was also about Chemicals being dumped in the desert, I laughed so hard at the Hodgins experiment, my favourite scene was when Booth, Bones & Sheriff Bonds arrested the killer, I loved the ending to the episode, I thought the interaction between Booth & Sheriff Bonds was amazing, the side story involving Hodgins, Angela & Wendell was really interesting.

Episode 12: The Proof In The Pudding

This was an amazing episode, I liked seeing Booth do some Michael Jackson moves at the start, the best thing about this episode was how Bones, Cam, Hodgins, Angela & Sweets were held against there will and forced to work on a secret case, my favourite scene was when Booth shot out the glass door and got tackled to the ground, the scene was when Booth used a replica JFK murder weapon to shoot 2 bits of fruit was awesome, I loved the scene when Booth took down Mr White and his guys, the revelation about Booth being an ancestor to John Wilkes Booth was jaw dropping, I loved the ending, the side story about Angela possible being pregnant was good.

Episode 13: The Dentist In The Ditch

This was a very good episode, I enjoyed everything about the case in this episode, I'm glad we are seeing more Experiment's being done of late as that is what was missing from last season, I swear Bones gets on my nerves sometimes with how she never lets any of her interns know if they have done a good job or not,  It was really good to see Jarod again but this time he had a Girlfriend called Padme whose character I kind of liked, I had to agree with everybody else about Booth being in the wrong for doing a background check on Jarod's girlfriend Padme, my favourite scene was the ending to this episode.

Episode 14: The Devil In The Details

This was a really good episode, I found funny how that priest and alter boy started praying in front of the burning body which had horns, the comment Dr. Copeland made about Sweets sounding older on the phone was quite funny, I liked the Lloyd Robertson character even though he stole medicine, I laughed so hard at the scene when Hodgins hit himself with some nunchucks, I can admit that Gabe the brother was not who I suspected as the killer, my favourite scene was the ending with Booth & Bones talking at a Diner, I cant help but get frustrated at times with how Bones keeps poking at Booth's religious beliefs and peoples type of professions.

Episode 15: The Bones Of The Blue Line

This was an excellent episode, the scene at the start when a kid who just become cancer free died in his arms of Sweets was heartbreaking, I couldn’t help but laugh at the scene of Hodgins & Daisy looking for rat poop, I loved the look on Angela's face when Hodgins said “you should start dating guys that cant read or you will never be rid of me”, I don't think I ever would of come to the conclusion that Officer Grant was the killer, my favourite scene was when Sweets proposed to Daisy right near the end, it was sweet of Bones to give Angela 25% of her book earnings for all the book ideas Angela comes up with, It was great to see Sweets get some much needed character development.

Episode 16: The Parts In The Sum Of The Whole

This was a brilliant 100th episode of Bones, It might only be me but I had always wondered how Booth came to work with Bones so I'm glad that question has finally been answered, I found it funny how Booth was still on occasion correcting Brennan's grammar, I loved the scene when Hodgins & Bones hit Zack with a baseball bat, the scene when Bones punched Judge Hastings was brilliant, I really liked the scene when Bones slapped Booth but in all fairness Booth did deserve it, my favourite scene was at the end when Booth & Bones kissed, I really would love to see Booth & Bones get together at some point, It was great to see Zack again even if it was a one off deal.

Episode 17: The Death Of The Queen Bee

This was a great episode to watch, the best thing about this entire episode for me was how everyone reacted differently to Bones attending her High School Reunion, I enjoyed all the scenes of Booth & Bones pretending to be married, I had to agree with Cam about Bones being a bit creepy with how she admired the handy work of the killer, I like how the story about Angela almost turning out to be pregnant a few episodes back was brought up again in this episode, my favourite scene was of Booth & Bones slow dancing, I also loved the ending with the whole team talking and drinking at a bar, It was great to see Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger) guest star in this episode as Ray Buxley.

Episode 18: The Predator In The Pool

This was a very good episode, the look on Booth, Bones & Marilyn Stoddard's faces when that shark spat out the human skull was hilarious, my favourite scene was of Bones & Hodgins in that aquarium tank, I got a chill down my spine when Booth spoke with Dimitri Vladov, I never would of guessed that the victim was killed by being pushed into a lion fish, I was in stitches when Bones pushed Clark's head into a fish tank, it was funny how Bones kept going on about secret date codes, I liked Dr. Catherine Bryar's character because of how she interacted with Booth, I get a feeling that Angela & Hodgins are going to get back together at some point.

Episode 19: The Rocker In The Rinse Cycle

This was quite a good episode, I loved the expression the woman made when she saw a human Skull in the washing machine, I also loved the expression on Booth's face when 1 of the victims testicles ended up by his feet, I really liked the scene when Cam spoke with Dr. Lidner for the first time, the scene when Booth was air guitaring was awesome because we got to see a different side to Booth for a change, my favourite scene was of Booth & Bones singing together, I really enjoyed the whole sub-plot involving Cam, Michelle & Dr. Lidner, I liked the fact that Booth dating Catherine Bryar got mentioned a couple of times in this episode.

Episode 20: The Witch In The Wardrobe

I loved everything about this episode, I liked the fact Angela got to do some field work in this episode, I did not expect to see the second victims feet move at the crime scene, It was good to see Clark do the lab experiment in this episode even though it did go a bit wrong, It was good to see Sweets get some new character development due to his interest in Witches, the ending to this episode with Booth wishing for Bones to find happiness was sweet, my favourite scenes from this episode were of Hodgins & Angela in jail because they both had outstanding arrest warrants, I'm glad Hodgins & Angela are back together but them getting married in Jail was unexpected.

Episode 21: The Boy With The Answer

This was an amazing episode in my opinion, I swear Heather Taffet's character sends chills down my spine, I am yet again frustrated by Bones whose lack of emotion is shocking, I loved all the courtroom scenes as they were all pretty intense, the scene when Hodgins & Angela announced they were married was quite good, I thought the best thing about this episode was seeing the nightmare Bones had at the start and watching Hodgins getting closer to going over the edge all because of Gravedigger, I'm glad the Gravedigger storyline is finally done with, the ending to this episode was really good, It was great to see Ryan O'Neal return as Max Keenan the overprotective father.

Episode 22: The Beginning In The End

This was a great season 5 finale, I liked the opening scene when a kids bedroom celling collapsed because of the look of enjoyment on the kids face, the reaction by Bones after learning that Daisy got accepted to be apart of some major dig in Indonesia was quite funny, It might just be me but when Booth spoke to that Colonel the first time it looked like they knew each other, It was good to see Billy Gibbons reprise his role as Angela's dad, the scene when Angela's dad, Hodgins & Sweets stole back a car from some mean bikers was awesome, my favourite scene was the ending when Booth & Bones went their separate ways after saying goodbye at the airport.

I look forward to watching Season 6 to see what happens to Bones, Booth, Cam, Angela, Hodgins & Sweets now that they are all doing their own thing.

Reply 135#135 sanggye's post

This episode still did a 3.2 rating in 18-49 category with 11 million viewers.

The episode did the shows average 18-49 rating this season which is all the networks care about really.

Thread