Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 104#104 kellemanske's post

Look like he going handle it badly look of ending

Reply 106#106 waterlilybarb's post

Relationship are difficult to predict i hope he doesn't develop a drinking problem but he hasn't much luck with women

The Bikini in the Soup

Well put a clock on solving the case was amusing and situation the guys got up to were amusing seeing what clark had to do was great ending to this episode.

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yeah now he has two tattoos i hope he doesn't stand up to him a 3rd time otherwise his chest will be the next canvas

The Blackout in the Blizzard

Trust Booth and brenan to stuck elevator during the black out but they did a good job solving case without them.

The Feet on the Beach

That body farm was disgusting i can't believe anyone would want actually do that as project but murder was drug related and it's shame but you would thought he thought creative way to get rid of the body ?. The feet expert was great bones not realise she upset him so much cause one side of his body to numb but sweet throw that sliver thing at him was amusing.

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

I felt the episode was ok but slightly silly

The Finder

Well having suspect trapped in a box delivered to your front door was rather amusing

The Pinocchio in the Planter

The honesty policy didn't go exactly to plan but few of them got what they wanted out doing it

The Signs in the Silence

First time bones actually cared and what interesting case having examine alive body i am glad they managed reunited the girl with her real parent but one question why would they kidnap a deaf kid?

The Hole in the Heart

I can't believe they killed Vincent

The Change in the Game

I honestly don't know what to think of this season finale the way bones came out with it at end that she's pregnant with Booth baby seemed a little disappointing because after all of this they give them a happy ending with a baby.

The Memories in the Shallow Grave

Well good returning episode i do hope they do more comedy with the pregnancy like getting stuck in her lab with boxes   .I still find odd seeing them in relationship because i gotten used them being professional and friends.

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

You are over thinking this a bit don't you imagine ?

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

I just took that like one of their normal disagreement they have had normally throughout the series. Obvious i do agree with some of the points you mention such Alpha personalities but for me i like to see what happens rather just say it won't work they do say opposite attract and it might work out

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Yeah he was ok but i was wondering whether his accent was fake or not?

Bones Bloopers - Season 6

The Prince in the Plastic

Well Sweet getting tested by booth was amusing considered he got hurt by a ricoche but he should of failed since you are not supposed get injured during the test ? .

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

Wow your quite good at remembering all the interns

The Male in the Mail

Well that was disguising

Thread