Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6: Intern in the Incinerator

This was another great episode to watch, the case of a intern called Kristin who worked at the Jeffersonian being murdered and put in a incinerator was a very interesting case because it was like a whodunit, I liked how the case ended up being about smuggling artifact's through the Jeffersonian, I like the fact that the serial killing cannibal has been given the nickname of Gormogon, I found it slightly funny how Booth knew Bones password and other possible passwords, It was a good ending with Booth and Bones drinking and talking, I enjoyed the sup-plot in this episode which was about Booth, Cam, Cam's sister Felicia and a birthday party.

Episode 7: Boy in the Time Capsule

I thought this was a very good episode, I have never seen a time capsule so big that you could fit a body in one, I enjoyed the story about the Brainy Smurf Bones got when she was at school which Booth laughed at, my favourite part of this episode was when Booth let Bones know who the Smurfette was, the funniest part of this episode goes to Booth and Bones having another counselling session with Sweets, the case itself which was about Rodger being found dead after 20 years in a time capsule was a pretty good case, I thought from the very start that Gil killed his friend Rodger and I was right for a change.

Episode 8: The Knight On The Grid

This was a brilliant episode, I like that this episode has marked the return of Gormogon, I would of freaked out if I had received a pair of kneecaps in the post, the sub-plot involving Russ being arrested by Booth after returning to DC because his girlfriend's daughter Haley is ill was great, It was nice of Booth to help Russ out indirectly, I find it slightly creepy that Sweets knows so much about  Gormogon, I loved the scene when Booth and Bones almost got blown up by the Gormogon but my favourite scene from this episode has to be when Booth chased the Gormogon but lost him after he has to save a kid from drowning.

Episode 9: The Santa In The Slush

This was a great episode to watch, it was fun to watch how Booth and Bones acted over their Christmas Problems, It was great fun to see Booth and Bones kiss because Caroline said so, my favourite part of this episode had to be the ending with Booth and Parker outside of a prison trailer with a Christmas tree while Bones joined Max, Russ and his family inside of the Prison trailer for Christmas, I thought the  case of a dead Santa who was actually called Chris Kringle was brilliant, I loved Chris's home above that Toy Shop, It was obvious that one of the other Santa's had killed Chris.

Episode 10: The Man In The Mud

This was a very good episode, my favourite scene from this episode had to be when Sweets went on a date with April and made Booth and Bones come and make it a double date which made for quite a few funny moments, the first conversation Booth and Bones had with Danny and Braxton was quite funny, I was honestly surprised that Phillipa turned out to be the killer of both Tripp Goddard and Danny Fitz her own brother, I will never be caught dead getting in a pool of mud so to speak, I liked the ending to this episode with Booth, Bones and Sweets talking which makes me think Sweets has officially become a member of the team.

Episode 11: Player Under Pressure

This was a pretty good episode to watch, I enjoyed the Hodgins and Zack experiment  near the start but you would of thought that Cam would of learnt not to stand so close during a Hodgins and Zack experiment, George Francis was so annoying and I kind of thought he was the killer but I was still not that surprised that Chief Jack Cutler  turned out to be the killer of RJ Manning, I found the sub-plot involving Cam having a video of Hodgins and Angela having sex quite funny especially when Angela re-watched the video and Cam told her she should turn the volume down.

Episode 12: The Baby in the Bough

This was a great episode, I was laughing so hard when the baby Andy did a wee on Bones leg, I would love to know how Andy ended up in a tree without a scratch on him, It was also great seeing Bones acting all mother like in this episode, It was very nice of Bones to spend her book advance money on getting the bridge in Huntsville repaired to help the town out, It was a good ending of the case with Jimmy and Carol Grant getting Andy, Chip Barnett being the killer was not that much of a surprise, the ending to this episode with Booth and Bones talking was good and funny once Bones put a dummy in Booth's mouth.

Episode 13: The Verdict in the Story

This was a brilliant episode in my opinion, this was one of the strangest trials you will ever see due to the fact the defence and prosecution are friends and Bones being her normal self when it comes to a trial, Bones really should be ashamed of herself as she kind of helped make sure her father Max a double murderer is released back onto the streets, Angela was a little stupid in not testifying and ending up behind bars but she did it for a good reason I guess, It was great to see Dr. Clark Edison again as I think he is good for the show and hope he makes another appearance soon, Caroline is one impressive lawyer.

Episode 14: The Wannabe in the Weeds

This was another great episode, I would just like to say the only bad thing about this episode is the amount of singing that took place as it got annoying after a while for me, Pam Nunan was a funny and disturbing character who got way to attached to Booth, I had no idea who killed Tommy so it was a minor surprise that Adam Matthews was the killer, Emily Deschanel has one heck of a singing voice in my opinion, the ending to this episode with Booth being shot accidentally by Pam who was aiming for Bones was a great cliffhanger taking us into the season 3 finale, one last thing what a shot by Bones to kill Pam.

Episode 15: The Pain in the Heart

This was a fantastic season finale, the funeral for Booth was great to watch only for everyone to learn Booth had faked his own death to catch a fugitive from justice, the explosion that injured Zack's hands quite bad was very well done, I had to agree with Sweets a little bit that Hodgins does fit the mold of possibly being the Gormogon's apprentice but I also suspected Sweets of being the Gormogon's apprentice too but I was wrong on both occasions which resulted in me having the mother of all shocks when Zack turned out to be the Gormogon's apprentice, at least Zack did the right thing allowing Booth to shoot and kill Gormogon.

Episode 1: Yanks in the UK Part 1

This was an excellent start to season 4, I loved the case that Booth & Bones ended up working on about Porcha Frampton being found in her car dead which was in the Themes, I actually enjoyed the ending to the case when the butler admitted to killing Porcha after Duke confessed he was Porcha's father, the funniest part of this episode for me was Booth driving that Mini around England, I found almost everything Booth did in this episode very funny, it was good to see Dr. Clark Edison again who I hope becomes a regular case member at some point, I was almost on the floor laughing when Sweets tripped up and then Grayson chucked Hodgins in a garbage truck.

Episode 2: Yanks in the UK  Part 2

This was a brilliant conclusion to Yanks In The UK and in my opinion the best 2 episodes in the shows history so far, the case that Booth & Bones ended up working on about Dr. Wexler being killed and having his body burnt at his home was better than the case in the first part, I never would of guessed that Vera Waterhouse killed Dr. Wexler, I am looking forward to seeing how Angela and Hodgins act around each other now that they have broken up, the one problem I had with this episode was Cam and Gerard Bonham hooking up, my favourite scene was between Sweets, Cam, Hodgins and Angela having a therapy session.

Episode 3: Man In The Outhouse

This was a pretty good episode, I was a little disappointed that there was no tension between Hodgins & Angela considering they have just broken up, I found Daisy Wick the new assistant funny and annoying at the same time, I like the fact Bones was dating 2 men at the same time because one stimulates her mentally and the other sexually but what made it better was the therapy session Booth & Bones had with Sweets at the end, I would say that Bill O'Rourke got what he deserved but I was expecting Amanda O'Rourke to be the killer but I was wrong.

Episode 4: The Finger In The Nest

This was a great episode, the case that led to dog fighting was good and I for one find it sickening that people enjoy watching dogs fight to the death, It was great to see Ty Panitz make an appearance again as Booth's son Parker, I really enjoyed the interaction between Hodgins and Sweets in this episode as it almost always funny, I found everything about the new assistant Scott Starret funny because of his interaction with the team, my favourite and saddest part of this episode for me was when Booth and Bones buried Ripley's ashes.

Episode 5: The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond

This was an excellent episode, It was great to see Zack again who proves he is still  King Of The Lab, Zack breaking out of the loony bin just to tell everyone where Jared's head could be found was great to see, I did not expect Tilda Addison to be the one who killed Jared, my favourite part was when Zack revealed to Sweets that he did not kill anyone but he cant tell the truth or he would end up in jail instead of the loony bin, I loved the scene of Booth, Bones and Sweets in Jared Addison's bedroom, I thought Wendell Bray the new intern was a good fit, I found it funny when Bones asked Wendell if he had been with an older woman.

Episode 6: The Crank in the Shaft

This was a good episode to watch, I found the case about Patty Hoyle dying in a elevator shaft very interesting, the latest Lab Intern Colin Fisher is the weirdest so far and I say that because of his constant depressed whining towards everyone, I found the whole Booth waiting for and getting the Chair very funny, It was good to see Hodgins and Angela talk to other members of the team about their breakup with each other, I forgot to mention that I am glad Sweets has become a regular cast member on Bones, I would of hated to work for Patty Hoyle.

Episode 7: The He In The She

This was a brilliant episode in my opinion, I quite liked the case about Patricia a pastor being killed, I loved the twist when it turned out Patricia used to be a man called Patrick, I was certain that Ryan Stephenson killed his dad Patrick/Patricia but I was completely wrong, it was good to see Ryan take over from his dad Patrick/Patricia at that small town, Vincent Nigel-Murray is my favourite lab intern so far because of the constant facts he kept giving, I found the scene between Cam and Vincent after learning the victim  Patricia used to be a man very funny, I still cant get enough of Bones kind of poking at Booth's religious beliefs.

Episode 8: The Skull in the Sculpture

This was a good episode, I for one did not see those cars as art but rather scrap metal I found the scene when Daisy crushed the victims skull hilarious because of the look on everybody's face, It was good to see Daisy again but I am not that disappointed that Sweets had to fire Daisy, I have to admit that my mouth dropped to the floor when it was revealed that Roxie Lyons a suspect in the case used to be in a relationship with Angela, I had 2 favourite scenes, the first had to be when Angela used that 3D animation device to prove the victim committed suicide but instead it proved murder and the second was the conversation Booth and Angela had in the car.

Episode 9: The Con Man In The Meth Lab

This was a great episode, I was happy to see Clark again who is always about work, Jared was a good addition to this episode and I hope he makes more appearances, Booth always bailing out Jared because of his drinking problem cost Booth in the end as he got blackmailed by Colonel Ryan Wolchuck into handing over the big RICO case arrest, my favourite part of this episode was Cam and Sweets trying to hold an intervention for Bones at the lab, it was great to see us get an insight into Booth's personal life again towards the end of this episode.

Episode 10: The Passenger In The Oven

This was another great episode in my opinion, I loved the murder case that Booth and Bones work on while on a flight to China, Charlotte Utley who was a sweet old lady helping Booth and Bones with the case was a great character for this episode, my favourite scene was when Booth had to rush reading the rights to arrest Eli Bilbrey  the killer before the plane landed in China, I was not happy with the whole Angela and Roxie storyline because Angela asked Roxie to move in with her but she would not move in with Hodgins when he asked.

Thread