Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Booth & Hannah won't be a long-lasting relationship
I hope your wrong on this bones and booth deserve to be together but bones doesn't want take the risk and booth shouldn't wait for Brennan so i hope Hannah will last. He deserves some happiness in his life

The Body in the Bounty

Well another good episode dumpster diving but that bounty hunter was close call she took down the guy but The Science Dude was great intern and loved the ending.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

i think you mean annoying

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

I like Hannah, it's nice Bones being nice he deserves some happiness. i agree plastic moulding for the bones were great.

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

This was fun episode but i always like the situation where cases lead to.

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

Seriously hiding the body in massive chocolate bar wasn't exactly best plan ?

The Doctor in the Photo

This was great episode where we get bones actually show some sort human emotion by connecting to the bones and those conversation she was having was funny.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

i just can't believe she realise it

Reply 68#68 waterlilybarb's post

i completely agree what a great comment you posted while i agree it was brave she should just waited until Hannah was out of the picture i never really thought she regret that because at time she told him something different but to think if she hadn't seen that dolphin ring she wouldn't made the connection to herself.

I can't wait to see whether they will address this again or just continue like nothing happend which would really annoy me in tv series.

Reply 73#73 sanggye's post

Yes but did you notice that he only appeared when bones was alone at night ?

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well they did but they want sweets talk to her about it

Reply 79#79 kellemanske's post

Clark actually opening up was rather amusing and they realise they perfer the old clark to this Clark

Reply 84#84 sanggye's post

You do understand it was done for tv purposes

Reply 86#86 sanggye's post

Well if you had paid attention to the episode you heard his girlfriend has made him become like this it wasn't like he woke up one day decided to be open it's her influence that made him that way . I blame Clark girlfriend for this change not the show

The Body in the Bag

I still can't believe they killed the grave digger   i wanted her to suffer

Reply 93#93 sanggye's post

Thanks i should check titles next time

The Sin in the Sisterhood

Well this was nice episode about sister wives but booth and bones laughing about in the car was great

Reply 97#97 sanggye's post

I don't blame her

Reply 100#100 sanggye's post

Yeah isn't that always the case the fact that both of them are workaholics certainly helps them become less which is a good thing

Reply 102#102 kellemanske's post

Well it was sweet who made him propose if he didn't mention anything about him being single i highly doubt he would off. . We all knew relationship was going to end and this is good way rid of the character

Thread