Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7: The Girl with the Curl

This was a great episode, my favourite parts of this episode is Hodgins and Angela finally going on a date which actually went well, Hodgins and Angela playing on swings was a great date and I still hope they get together, I will never understand how a Mother can do what she did to her own daughter and I was hoping to god she was the killer but I was wrong as it turned out to be another 9 year old who was responsible, Bones talking to those two young girls was funny and in my opinion Bones needs to take lessons on how to talk to people, I hope Dave gets his daughters remains to bury as the mother does not deserve to bury her daughter.

Episode 8: The Woman In The Sand  

This was a very good episode, I enjoyed the part when Hodgins provoked Zack into hitting him which caused Hodgins to get a bloody nose, It was good to see Booth and Bones on location once again, Booth having a past gambling problem was a good bit of character development, Bones looked absolutely stunning in the dress Booth picked out for her, the Booth fight was my favourite part of this episode, the live autopsy performed by Cam, Hodgins, Zack and Angela on Marisol was brilliant as it showed us the punch by punch fight between Marisol and Billie, It might only be me but I felt bad for Joe.

Episode 9: Aliens in a Spaceship

This is my new joint favourite episode alongside the Christmas Episode in Season 1, I like the fact the show now has a serial killer called Gravedigger, I really did dislike Thomas Vega a former FBI Agent and Janine O'Connell a journalist, I could not believe that Bones compared The Gravedigger to God, I enjoyed every scene with Bones and Hodgins who were buried alive, I was extremely impressed with how well Booth, Cam, Zack and Angela worked together while in a race against time to find Bones and Hodgins alive, It may of taken Hodgins being buried alive but Hodgins and Angela have realized they are meant for each other.

Episode 10: The Headless Witch in the Woods

This was a very good episode to watch, I thought it was pretty clever to use an old legend to cover up a murder, Will Hastings being the killer was not that surprising to me due to the fact he was calm when he answered questions about his brothers disappearance and the big reason I was not shocked was that he was flirting with Bones, It good to watch Hodgins and Angela work together, I feel bad for Bones as she was kind of falling for Will, I could swear that Bones made a joke when she said the following thing, Zack, place some garlic around the remains and chant the Mung ritual for preservation of souls.

Episode 11: Judas On A Pole

I thought this was a great episode, I like that this episode stated and ended with a crime taking place, I am not sure what to think of Bones dad and I say that because 1) I understand when he had his wife's killer killed and 2) killing 2 people in cold blood who was a threat to his son Russ and daughter Bones was wrong, It took Bones long enough to figure out that Father Toby Coulter was her father Max, Angela does a brilliant job on giving Zack a makeover and I'm glad that Zack finally got his doctorate, I thought it was sweet of Bones, Cam, Hodgins, Zack and Angela to help Booth solve the case so he can get his job back at the FBI.

Episode 12: The Man In The Cell

This was a brilliant episode to watch, I was a little impressed with how Epps escaped from prison, I am glad that Epps wife has come to her senses and divorced him but Epps kills her while she is alive after he escaped was a little disturbing even for me, Epps caused a ton of problems for Booth, Bones, Cam, Hodgins, Zack and Angela, I found the scene with Zack and Hodgins calling Booth back a little funny, I did find Epps appearing in Bones apartment a little predicable, Booth saving Zack from a bomb was good but it was Booth who kind of got Cam poisoned, Epps dying was good as the show can now introduce another psycho as some point, the ending to this episode with Booth, Bones and Parker at the park was a nice ending.

Episode 13: The Girl in the Gator

I thought this was a pretty great episode, I could not stop laughing when Booth shot the clown on the ice cream truck at the start of this episode, Stephen Fry was brilliant in this episode as Booth's shirk Dr. Gordon Wyatt, I hope Stephen Fry returns at some point, the scenes with Booth and Dr. Wyatt were great fun to watch, I really disliked Special Agent Sullivan for some reason, I was a little dissapointed in Angela as she was a little responsible for Bill Dowd killing Mote Gold, Isaac the killer and possible rapist is a man who is in need of some major help as he is nuts in my opinion.

Episode 14: The Man In The Mansion

This was a really good episode in my opinion, Hodgins was wrong to not let anyone know that he knew both the victim Terrance and his wife Clarissa, you could see how dissapointed Booth, Cam, Angela and Bones were in Hodgins for lying, I'm glad Hodgins did not lose his job even after he made a huge mistake, I thought this episode gave Hodgins some character development, Dr. Wyatt and Booth yet again interacted very well together, I liked seeing a trial take place in this episode and I hope we get a bit more courtroom time in future episodes, I really don't like Sully and wish he would just go away, Angela was impressive in this episode to me, I absolutely loved it when Caroline let rip at Booth, Bones, Cam, Hodgins, Zack and Angela.

Episode 15: Bodies in the Book

I am loving the current streak of great episodes, I really loved how the killings that were happening were being copied out of Bones new book, I thought it was funny seeing Booth and Sully exhibit alpha-male behaviour, Bones really did come up with some sick ways to kill people in her book which I found a little disturbing, I was again laughing hard when Cam let Hodgins, Zack and Angela know she gave the rats some laxatives, I love the Hodgins and Angela relationship but I hate the Bones and Sully relationship, It was great when Bones punched Oliver in the face causing him to pass out, I was surprised that their were 3 killers who killed for each other so they all had an alibi.

Episode 16: The Boneless Bride in the River

This was a good episode, I felt a little sick after seeing the body who has no bones in her body, It was so funny when Hodgins and Zack pumped air into the victims head like she was a balloon, I was glad to see Booth getting in the way of Bones and Sully having a little vacation, I was glad that Bones did not leave with Sully, I find it strange that Bones and Booth did not have ago at local police for opening the crate which I'm guessing contaminated any possible evidence, I loved the scene when Drew Harper evaded Booth, I would of put money on Drew being the killer when he ran but it never occurred to me that Jackie Burrows the person in charge of the bride company was the killer, I did find this case a little confusing at times to be honest.

Episode 17: The Priest In The Churchyard

This was a great episode, the main thing that stood out for me in this episode was Bones finally getting to meet Dr. Wyatt and actually getting along with him, I am impressed with the chemistry Booth and Dr. Wyatt have even after a few episodes, I wish Bones would stop having a dig at Booth's religious beliefs, I loved the scenes with Bones and Father William Donlan, the Hodgins and Angela relationship is developing nicely and it makes their scenes together much better to watch as they almost always flirt with each other, I can admit that I was not able to figure out who the killer was so I was a surprise to learn that Lorraine Bergin was the killer, Dr. Wyatt and Angela had a fantastic scene to end this episode.

Episode 18: The Killer in the Concrete

This was another great episode, It was great to see Bones father Max Keenan make a return who wanted to prove to Bones he is not a monster even after the crimes he has committed, Bones and Max make quite a good team, the continuing Max storyline is the best thing this show has going at the moment, I was a little dissapointed that Bones let her father Max get away, I absolutely hated the Melvin Gallagher & Clark Lightner characters, Booth was lucky to be alive considering he met the Icepick killer who turned out to be a considerate hitman, Booth does half know how to take a beating and not give up any information.  

Episode 19: Spaceman In A Crater

This was a pretty good episode with a very interesting case, I liked the first meeting between Booth and Nina Sanborn, a great part of this episode was Hodgins asking Booth for advice, my favourite part of this episode was when Booth & Bones talked to Commander Adams in the ship, I cant get enough of Hodgins conspiracy theories, I was very happy to see Hodgins propose to Angela but I was a little dissapointed in Angela turning Hodgins down, Commander Adams being involved was not a surprise but his wife Colleen being involved was unexpected, the comment Bones made at the end after Booth told her about Hodgins proposing was a little funny

Episode 20: The Glowing Bones in 'The Old Stone House

This was another good episode to watch, I loved how it took some help from Booth for Hodgins to figure out Angela, I thought it was funny when Booth kept eating while Bones asked Ernie Summers some questions at his sushi restaurant, my favourite part of this episode was the end scene when Angela excepted Hodgins Marriage Proposal, I cant wait to see how the Wedding goes in season finale, I thought Abby had something to do with Carly's death after she said “did she suffer” and for once I was spot on with who the killer was, I enjoyed the scene with Hodgins and Zack recreating what happened in Abby's car.

Episode 21: Stargazer in a Puddle

This was a brilliant season finale, I could not believe that Max just walked straight into the Jeffersonian with no problems, Booth arresting Max but then having to try and prove the man he arrested is Max was great to watch, the tape Bones mum left her was a little disappointing, Zack leaving for Iraq is a great cliffhanger for his character, the look on Hodgins face when Booth mentioned Angela's father after being asked to be the best man was funny, the scene with Hodgins and Angela's dad was good, the Booth and Max fight was brilliant, the case in this episode was not that good but Cynthia killing her own daughter because of her sickness was a cowards way out, the ending of this episode with Hodgins finding out Angela is already married and Zack asking Booth to tell everyone where he has gone was a perfect ending.

Episode 1: The Widow's Son in the Windshield

This was a great episode to start off season 3, I like the fact that Hodgins finds it funny that Angela is still married to somebody, I think that Bones not finding a replacement for Zack while he is in Iraq shows how highly she regards him, It was great to see Zack return from Iraq midway through this episode but  I also felt quite bad for Clark Edison, Jason Harkness is one disturbing young person who kind of freaked me out but he died in jail, the best thing to come from this episode is that we have a new serial killer on the loose who is a cannibal, I enjoyed seeing the small tension going on between Booth and Bones in this episode.

Episode 2: Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van

This was a very good episode, the funniest thing about this episode is Hodgins having the hots for the FBI Bomb Squad Agent Katherine Frost which Angela found quite funny, I am hoping that Bones visiting her dad Max in prison becomes a recurring thing as it was great to see in this episode, I liked the twist that the Soccer Mom Amy Nash turned out to be a criminal called June Harris, I never saw Mr Nash being the one who killed his wife Amy Nash, I liked the scene in this episode with Booth and Sam Reilly drinking on a job well done, the ending with Booth who was drunk and Bones talking on some stairs outside was a very good ending.

Episode 3: Death In The Saddle

This was a very good episode, I enjoyed all the scenes with Angela being nervous and finally being hypnotized to find out the name of her mystery husband which worked, I will never get the whole Pony Play Fantasy thing until the day I die, I am hoping that Hodgins and Zack get back to doing their experiments soon as they are always fun to watch, I have to be honest I did not see Annie Oakley being the one who killed Mr Ed, the best part of this episode for me was Booth explaining to Bones what a true relationship is all about and Bones actually agreeing with Booth which surprised me a little bit.

Episode 4: The Secret In The Soil

This was another very good episode, In my opinion Sweets is a great addition to the show, I loved all the scenes which involved Booth and Bones having counselling sessions with Sweets because they were funny, I enjoyed seeing Hodgins so happy over a large compost heap, the case in this episode was interesting and I liked the twist that Frank  was killed along side his secret daughter Emma and dumped in a compost heap, I had no idea who the killer was because of the fact I could not stop laughing at the Sweets, Booth and Bones interaction so It was a surprise to learn that Kat accidentally killed her own sister Emma and Charlie accidentally killed Frank.

Episode 5: Mummy In The Maze

I thought this was a great episode, the best part of this episode for me was what everyone dressed as for the Halloween party and my personal favourite outfits were Booth dressed as a squint and Bones dressed as Wonder Woman, I was laughing so hard at Booth and his problem with Clowns, the way Stella and Judith died by being buried alive with something they are afraid of and in a panic has to be one of the worst ways possible to die in my opinion, I was glad this episode got a happy ended with Megan being found alive, I did find it funny that Bones shot Booth by accident, I am interested in how the whole Angela problem is going to end due to the fact her mystery husband does not want a divorce.

Thread