Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The X in the File

i love it when bones screamed when MRI raise the skeleton

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

Did  you recognise that girl from Greek ?

The Devil in the Details

Well this was interesting episode what kind guy decided  to grow horns

Reply 33#33 kwargalla's post

April 1st

Bones 5x15

Well what can I say I really didn't see Sweet propose to Daisy coming . The rest episode felt like it was killing time

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

This was a fantastic episode how Bones met Booth and it was interesting insight to see how the team was formed since all hated each other Zac and Hogins and baseball bat was funny but more amusing Brennan hitted Zac in the soft grone.  Angela sketch book of how to victim died was also very cool.

I liked how Booth tried to fire her and she said since we are not working together we could sleep with each other than she get into Taxi    . There really should made this the pilot episode instead making fans wait this long .

What would this mean for Bones and Booth? - Well nothing yes history has change but there made mature decision to treat each other with respect.

Is this the end of the tension between them?- i highly doubt it because Bones always find Booth annoying so there will be some tension.

It was a sad ending  because Booth made move but Bones

Reply 41#41 kwargalla's post

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Why i think there are better as friends than if there were in relationship ?

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

it would be difficult the chemistry will change

The Death of the Queen Bee

Well Bones high school reunion couldn't been any more unusual her school was rather creepy with all those people and possible murder weapons and i liked how they figured metal stars caused death of the the person.

The Predator in the Pool

Well this was such an interesting case especially when that fish choke up the human skull that was great and it look like even both of them got dates they still ended spending time together.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

This was a good episode but Cam accept a date with her daughter gynaecologist and she finding out was funny.

The Boy with the Answer

It's been a while since we see the grave-digger and i thought she was already in prison but we find out that her Trial started in this episode, so glad they got her but she was stupid to have given them a clue to convict her.

Was it just me or did this episode lok like a series finale and not a season finale?

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Season 6 start off with them meet back after 1 year and it seem there will introduce new characters

Reply 74#74 Teachergirl's post

The Mastodon in the Room

Well what a way to bring them back but i love how Booth figured out about missing kid that was added bonus and i hope we will see Booth reporter in this season. It was sad about child who choked on a wooden nail .

Well nice exhibit at jeffersoim -That makes for a interesting centre piece don't you think?

[ Last edited by bala at 9-24-2010 18:35 ]

The Couple in the Cave

Well Booth girlfriend came to Washington but bones did handle it well.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Bones is bones i expected her react way she did but it will be interesting to see how it all develops

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

Yes i think first time i see her jealous i mean booth said thanks both of ladies said your welcome

Thread