Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Purging in the Pundit

Those girl thinking finding a dead body would help them with a college essay was amusing .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah Booth and Brennan family drama was boring and to be honest after 10 years this show is going stale.

10x05 The Corpse at the Convention

You just knew somehow they be dead body at conference but Hodgin being prime suspect was amusing because this 3rd time it happened i was surprised he was still allowed to process the evidence consider he was suspect normally they would suspend him until he was proved innocent ?.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I am glad Bones really pushed him to challenge himself with something different

The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round

Christina using jackass as a word had booth being concerned but Brenan seem not to have a problem but Booth making Brennan explain it at end of the episode was priceless .

The Puzzler in the Pit

It's sad to think his own son killed his father because he had no idea he had memory problem . Dasey giving birth was nice way to end the episode

The Mutilation of the Master Manipulator

Booth having computer driver course was amusing while rest of the gang investigate a murder of a professor but those kids delivering the skeleton head to Brennan was amusing

Reply 772#772 codebreaker's post

Bring up sweets did seem odd consider it was his birthday but still nice of them to still remember him

Reply 774#774 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but too many cliche in this episode

Reply 779#779 codebreaker's post

That's what i call bad luck

10x14 The Putter in the Rough

Brennan not trusting her dad was normal as he was up to something but at least she managed to figure out a way forgive him

10x19 The Murder in the Middle East

Sorry i haven't comment on this series recently but i just feel this show has become same sort of thing and i really just care much about the character introduce booth gambling addiction wasn't interesting however this episode certainly was unique having to solve murder in a foreign country .

10x22 The End in the End"

This would of made for a great series finale don't you think ?

Reply 790#790 kellemanske's post

Yes i would think so since i havn't heard any news about the show ending

Reply 800#800 codebreaker's post

That was a stupid reason to kill someone

Thread